Chapter 16 •°A Friendly someone°•

Outside from Mcgonagall office.

Meadow glanced up at the person next to her and a grin got firm on her lips. Maybe she could befriend this Astarlinx. Although this Astarlinx person was older than her.

"Hey, what's your name?", asked Meadow as she tugged on the person sleeve. Astarlinx smiled at Meadow and all of a sudden she felt her heart race or it was melting. Those eyes that they possess is incredibly stunning.
Amber eyes almost like a fire.

"Hyperion", they told and Meadow just felt more curious about this person. "But you can call me Rio if you want to", Hyperion added as they turned left at a corner. It was obvious that they knew their way around here.

"So, Rio", started Meadow with a big grin almost like the grinch. "What year are you in?", she questioned with a voice indicating that she was very interested to know about this person.

"I just started in my third year and this is your first, isn't it", Rio replied and Meadow nodded at the question.
"How do you like it here so far?", asked Rio and Meadow shrugged. Things were going downhill to say it short.

"Not that great this far. First I ended up in different houses than my brother,  then I don't remember what it was but it was something. Second of all, I can't get into my stupid dormitory because of some bloody spell that keeps me from entering the girls' dormitories because-", she told but abruptly stopped when it came to mentioning her dorm. What if Hyperion wouldn't accept her?

"Oh, that sounds terrible. Well just to say it I had trouble with the dormitories as well. The professors and the teachers didn't know where to place me. It was a special occasion and the first time ever that a Hogwarts student didn't have a gender to go after", Hyperion explained and Meadow raised an eyebrow at her in wonder. That even sounds worse than the situation Meadow is stuck in now.

"I know, they should work on things like this. It's new and everything and the school might be a snitch old but still. Time changes and evolves so maybe the school shall do the same. Anyways it's at least awesome to know that we are making new standards at the school, you know we are changing stuff", Meadow said rather enthusiastically. Hyperion smiled at the first year who started skipping ahead of her, almost like she didn't have a single worry in the world. Sure is an interesting one.

"Yeah it's cool if we think about it on that way", Rio added as they were trying to catch up with the skipping girl who was far ahead.

"Just a question, what dorm do you sleep in?", Meadow muttered in curiosity. She wonders where they placed them.

"With the boys since the professors thought it was more appropriate. Think it in this way: It's better to have a person in a room with people that possible could like the person instead of having one person in a room full of people that they possibly could like", answered Rio and Meadow tilted her head. She knew what they were saying but at the same time, she didn't have a clue.
"They didn't want to have me in the girls' room since then I could end up making my other roommates uncomfortable. They thought it was best to place me with the boys since they knew I would punch every boy who glanced at me in an odd matter", Rio added and now Meadow understood. They are nearly the same as her.

"Isn't it more likely that the boys will get uncomfortable when they know you can punch them if you damn will", Meadow teased and Rio laughed.
She didn't know why but Meadow felt her cheeks heating up and she quickly stared at the ground. That laughter was like music in her ears.

"Nah, they don't mind my presence. Normally I just camp in the common room", They said and Meadow nodded in response. Has she really made a friend on her own?

"Another question, what house are you in?", asked Meadow since the question had been punching through her brain if she didn't ask it soon.
Maybe Hyperion was a Hufflepuff since they sure were kind as one. Or maybe they were a Ravenclaw or what if they were Slytherin.
If they were indeed a Slytherin maybe Meadow could prove to people that not all Slytherins are bad or evil. Slytherin can be kind and loving.