Chapter 27 •It's just a damn corridor•

Halloween had finally arrived but not that it mattered for the three Ravenclaws, the Gryffindor, the single Slytherin and the friendly Hufflepuff which was recently stopping by to talk before they went back to their house table. The great hall was decorated with carved pumpkins that had lights in them which could be a bit scary if the face was growling at you. Real alive bats were swarming around in the ceiling and black clouds were hovering over the tables. AJ, his twin sister, Tycho, Nyx and Rio was strolling around the halls just wasting time on absolutely nothing. Classes had just ended and all of them was waiting impatiently for the Halloween feast to begin and especially the four first years. The great hall was already decorated for the feast during breakfast and lunch and it looked like a movie scene.

"Okay it's Halloween so why don't we do anything scary?", Nyx asked rather enthused at his words. Tycho shrugged and AJ puffed.

"What do you have in mind, Nyx? We're all ears", Meadow muttered since she had figured that none of the two lazy heads was going to say anything. Plumbed down on the floor was Tycho and AJ leaning their back against the wall, legs stretched almost to the wall on the other side, making people annoyed when they had to jump over their feet.

"The third floor which is strictly forbidden or the forbidden forest itself", he replied smiling from ear to ears and Rio shook their head.

"I can agree to the third-floor corridor but not the forbidden forest, because it's just a forest with some interesting creatures and it's Halloween which normally awakes the dangerous and murderous creatures so, I ain't going to get in trouble for four first years getting murdered because they snuck out in the worse time ever", Rio explained and the twins snickered. Die in the forbidden forest because it lives creatures there. Oh Merlin, if only Hyperion knew that the ones closest to them were probably considered to be vicious creatures.

"Wait, aren't you the one who should talk us out from doing stupid and ruthless things? You are the eldest here so shall you probably be the one who sets a good example for us?", AJ complained sighing because he had hoped that they wouldn't find themselves in dangerous situations already in their first year and a corridor that was considered to be lethal to everyone who entered, didn't sound that tempting.

"Junior, you do know that I'm the worst example ever and I'm not that older than you two at least. It's just a year and ten months approach. But, if you would rather walk into the woods now, feel free to go since we are bored and it's no bloody way that Nyx will shut up if we don't do anything exciting in the next minute", Rio declared determined and AJ scuffed.

"Meadow Starr Celestine! Don't send people after me that is calling me for Junior!", AJ argued irritably and Meadow laughed so hard that she fell to the floor. She may or may not have asked AJ's friends to call, him for Junior because it would usually annoy him a bit.

"I did no such thing", she lied as she goes to her feet, walked over to her grumpy twin who huffed and dragged him up until he was standing. Nyx had tried to do the same thing to Tycho but he refused to stand up so Nyx decided that the only proper way to deal with this lazy one, was to drag him around by his feet since basically now Nyx was running down the hall with a Tycho being dragged which had his hands crossed on his chest. He didn't look happy but AJ could spot a smile behind that upset face.

"This is considered to be physical contact without consent and I'm pretty sure that it's a felony", Tycho told crackly because he was trying to hold back his laugh but he didn't need to for any longer. To his damn amazement, Nyx shrugged and let go of his friend which ended up crashing into two people walking by almost as bowling. The two poor people that were unknown to the situation fell straight down to the ground but one of them did fell onto Tycho's lap.