Chapter 86: A Trip to The East

I say we're going to Askon, but first, I need to tell the others about what's going on. After that, the next stop was Askon.

So, I quickly opened up a portal that led back to my home. While I went through the portal, Zemmi and Kuzunoha followed suit.

Once we were back home, I called everyone through telepathy. It didn't take long before what appeared to be a family meeting occurred in the living room.

Amy, Vlad, Arri, Lilith. Cerridwen, Emma, Ukwtakun, Raven, and Maram were currently in the living room with us.

"What's going on, Damien?" Vlad asked. "Is something happening?"

"Yeah, boss," Ukwtakun said with a chicken bone in his mouth. "Why did ya call all of us here?"

"Because I just got news about something that's related to Nocticula." The moment I said this, the wendigo siblings and Cerridwen looked at me, clearly interested.

"You serious, boss?"

"Where's Nocticula?" Maram asked. "She needs to pay for trying to control mother."

"That and the girl's obvious objective in trying to control mine sisters. She shan't be allowed to do that."

"I don't know yet, but apparently, the Empress of Askon does know, which is why she sent this person here to pick me up." I then introduced Kuzunoha to the others.

The moment I did, Cerridwen, the wendigo twins, and Amy looked at Kuzunoha in surprise. I wonder if they figured out who she was.

"Hey, what's up with that aura...bloody hell, it reeks."

"I-I have to agree with Ukwtakun on this. J-just what kind of aura is she emitting?"

"I-I have not encountered such a...twisted presence like this before."

"Is...is she what I think she is?"

While the four of them were completely caught off guard by Kuzunoha's presence, the Kitsune introduced herself.

"My name is Kuzunoha. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

"Before we go any further in explaining what's going on, to answer your question, Amy, she is what you think she is. And that's a Chaos Dweller."

"S-she's a bloody Dweller?!" Ukwtakun exclaimed. "I thought those buggers were sealed off by the elders? Oi, Kenos, you got some explaining to do!"

"I don't want to hear it, bastard!" Kenos glared. "Even I'm surprised by what's going on."

Geez, Kenos is more agitated than before. I guess this Chaos Dweller stuff really got on her nerves.

"I-I thought the Chaos Dwellers were being taken care of? I-Is she from Askon?" Amy suddenly asked.

"You know something about this, Amy?" I asked suddenly.

"Only a little, but the Island Kingdom known as Askon is very close to the Chaos Realm, to the point where sometimes, Chaos Dwellers would create a rift between the worlds and come over to here. However, before the gods could deal with it, the residents of Askon declared that they would deal with it and that the gods should stay out of their business, to which they complied."

"Yeah, I remember when that first happened," Zemmi said. "the Askon people were dealing with the Chaos Dwellers and the gods tried to intervene, but the First Jade Emperor told them to just stay out of their business. As long as they kept the Chaos Dwellers activities to a minimum, the gods didn't interfere with the Askon residents."