Chapter 94: The Tour of Tengoku Part 2

As we continued looking around the East Territory, we came across a lot of cool attractions from restaurants to even museums. We also ran across a market area where the citizens of Askon were selling all kinds of things from foods to accessories that were foreign in the mainlands.

We did run into a bit of trouble with Cerridwen and Ukwtakun, who were eating a lot of food from a lot of stalls. It got to the point where we had to restrain them, or they'll eat the food stand owner's entire supply.

Other than the food stalls, I can see a lot of artsy stuff in the Eastern Territory. Now that I think about it, during the time in Ameko's office, I saw a couple of really well-made paintings hanging up in her room.

Could the Eastern Territory be something like an Art Center? A place where aspiring artists can come and show their work?

While we kept looking around the Eastern Territory, I decided to check up on that ghoul monster that needed Ameko's attention. Using [Map], I searched the word Jikininki and soon found a single red dot a couple of blocks away.

There were a couple of other dots close to the Jikininki, and after doing a little search, I realized that they were the Yokai Defense Force. Their classes were Exorcist, which I guess it's something like a Priest Class or something.

I then decided to take a bit of a risk and search for Ameko. Before doing so, I set up all kinds of cloaking spells and such just to be safe. I then typed the name [Seiryu Ameko], and a single blue dot appeared right near the ghoul.

And when I saw her status...I couldn't help but stare, completely dumbfounded.

[I-is that her status...?]

{I-I think so, yeah...}

{T-this is bad, right?}

{Very...}

{Are all these people like this?!}

To think her status was like this...

Name: Seiryu Ameko
Race: Human
Age: 16
Class: Sword Mage
Level: 300

STR: 10,000,000+
DEF: 10,000,000+
AGI: 10,000,000+
RES: 10,000,000+

Skills: [Water Magic], [Sword Arts: Mastery], [Blink], [Detection], [Scale Armor], [Martial Arts: Mastery],

Special Skills: [Dragon Form], [Limit Break], [Directional Control: East], [Draconic Aura]

Titles: [Lord of the East], [Head of the Seiryu Clan], [Master of the Rain],

This is insane...her skills were one thing, but her special skills were completely bonkers. I don't even know any of these special skills.

[Dragon Form], [Limit Break]... and what the hell is [Directional Control: East]? Does that give her some kind of authority over the Eastern territory?

[Directional Control: East]: Gives the user full control and awareness on a certain direction and or territory.

Geez, that's seriously OP...

After taking a look at her other skills, I realized just how dangerous Ameko was. Especially [Limit Break] and [Dragon Form].

[Limit Break] is a special skill that allows Ameko to push past her limits, making her stronger than ever before. Her strength, speed, and power are all enhanced.

As for [Dragon Form], it's basically a skill that lets Ameko turn into a Dragon, or maybe something close to a Dragonnewt. She'll have the appearance of a humanoid dragon, giving her all kinds of powers related to it.