Chapter 7

JADES POV
We hear noises outside the front door so Liam turns down the TV.

"They should all be in here," I hear Lucy say.

Everyone's heads turn towards the doorway when she opens the door with another person walking behind her.

"Hey guys, i'd like you to meet my friend Luke," she smiles and he walks from behind her smiling at everyone.

You have got to be kidding me? Honestly, right now, I feel like I'm going to vomit. My stomach turns and I can already tell people are staring at me because of my facial expression.

Yes, Lucy's new 'friend' is indeed my ex, Luke.

"I have to go," I choke, immediately standing up and racing out of the door, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I feel someone grab hold of my shoulders from behind and I just fall into them crying.

"It's alright," he whispers, rubbing my back.

I look up and through all the blurriness of my tears, I can still tell who's bright green eyes they are.

Harry.

"Do you want to talk about it back at yours?" he asks, resting his chin on my head.

"No, can we still go back though?" I mutter, sniffling slightly.

"Of course," he smiles, taking my hand and pulling me to our dorm.

"Is he someone you know?" Harry questions as we sit on my sofa.

I nod, rubbing underneath my eyes for any mascara thats come off.

"Unfortunately yes," I scoff, sniffing again.

"I'm not going to make you talk to me about it. We'll just watch some movies if you want?" he offers, pulling me into him.

I settle down after that. We get popcorn, ice-cream, chocolate and some sweets before watching Me Before You.

"He was my ex," I speak up, about half way through, my head on Harry's chest.

"Oh," he sighs.

"Cheated on me. I saw him yesterday thats why I left the party," I whisper.

"You don't need him, you've got me," Harry grins, playing with my hair.

I smile at him.

"Jade Styles," Harry says, causing me to smile, "sounds quite nice if you ask me," he winks.

"Shut up," I laugh, smacking his arm playfully.

"Don't act like you don't agree with me," he smirks.

"Its not an act," I chuckle.

"Whatever you say," he grins, flashing his dimples.

He snakes his arm around my waist from behind. I feel safe and comfortable here and let myself drift off to sleep.