Chapter 77- "smart ass"

JADES POV

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed is probably the worst feeling in the world. Especially when that bed doesn't hold a particular Irish blonde with the initials N.H.

"Wake up sleepy bones," I hear Acacia shout.

I groan as I roll out of bed and pull on some pyjama shorts before walking to the kitchen.

"Hey," I lightly mumble, sitting down on the sofa.

"Hi, you seem tired judging that it is eleven thirty," she tells me, sipping a coffee.

"Yeah I had a long journey yesterday. I really need to call Niall," I say.

"Hopefully he won't visit so I don't have to sit and watch you both be all mushy," she jokes.

"I doubt he'll really have time for me anymore," I sigh, fiddling with my thumbs.

"Of course he will, he is your fiancé he has to make time," Jade assures.

"He is also in One Direction which makes it a lot more difficult," I say, jumping up and going to my bedroom to call Niall.

It begins to ring and after one of them he picks up.

"Hey," he says and I can tell he's wearing that smile of his.

"Hi, I thought I'd call you and see if you wanted to talk?" I say.

"Of course I do," he chuckles.

"I miss you," I sigh, wanting to cry.

"I miss you too love," he replies, I can almost hear the sadness in his voice.

"How have your shows been?" I swallow.

"They've been great, the fans are amazing as always," he tells me.

"I'm glad to hear it. Just don't let them steal you from me," I joke.

"Don't worry i'm all yours. Don't let any of those Uni boys reel you in cause your mine," he insists.

"I won't Niall I promise," I chuckle.

"I have to go now Jade were going for a sound check but I will call you later if I get the chance ok?" he says after quiet muffles and voices are heard over the phone.

"You have fun, I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too," he says before hanging up.

"That was a short phone call," Acacia says when she walks into the bedroom and sees me laid on the bed.

"He had to go for a sound check," I sigh.

"I'm sure it was important," Acacia says.

"Yeah I hope," I mumble.

"We should go to the party tonight," Acacia says.

"What party?" I ask.

"I don't know some girl came by this morning and gave us an invitation," Acacia shrugs.

"Ok so we don't know her yet we're going to her party full of people who we also don't know?" I say.

"Pretty much," Acacia laugh.

I think I'm going to enjoy University, in fact no I don't, I never did a part from yesterday when I thought it was alright but just talking to Niall makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry because I miss him so much.

"You're thinking about Niall aren't you," Acacia assumes.

"I can't help it," I shrug.

"It's ok. I understand, but maybe the party will take your mind off some things," Acacia says.