Chapter 51- "callum?"

JADES POV

"Babe, don't worry, I don't know who's sent me that but it's probably just a joke," I assure, rubbing his arm.

"Jade, I'm scared that this person is a danger to you more than anything," he sighs, throwing my phone on the side.

"I won't be in here for very long anyway, so that person will have to come find me first," I say, biting into my sandwich.

"The idiot has two days love. Two whole days that I am going to spend being in here with you," he says, holding onto my hand.

"I can handle myself Ni, but I would really love it if you stayed with me," I smile, pecking him lightly before taking another bite of the sandwich.

"Of course i'll stay," he chuckles lightly.

"Me and Liam are going to go home and get some sleep so we can come back in and visit you again tomorrow," Sophie says with a straight face, grabbing her belongings from the corner and slipping her coat on.

"Haven't you seen Vanessa yet?" I question, wondering why she's acting strange.

"Lou isn't leaving that room, max is one person so we haven't really got a choice," Liam sighs.

"I know its tough for him but thats really selfish," I say, rolling my eyes.

We all have just as much right to visit her as Louis does.

"What can we do? Lets go babe, see you tomorrow!" Liam calls, leading Sophie out of the room.

The room falls silent, comfortable of course, Niall's hand stays linked in mine, his thumb rubbing over my knuckles lightly as he messes with his phone.

"I can't wait to leave," I smile, peering out the window.

"The tour bus has missed you dearly," Niall chuckles.

"And I the tour bus," I laugh.

"Ni?" I ask, after a few minutes.

"Can you help me? I want to get up and look out of the window," I mumble.

He nods quickly, helping me turn myself around in bed and so my legs are dangling off the edges.

"Here we go," he says as I step onto the floor.

"Thanks," I smile, holding onto him for support.

My head still hurts like crazy which makes it hard for me to keep my balance as it makes me extremely dizzy. However, when I can see for miles out of the hospital window, all the beautiful nature around me i've missed, I feel peaceful and the banging in my head wore off.

"Can't we just go home now?" I groan, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to go ask a nurse," Niall grins, pulled away as I grip onto the window ledge.

"Niall!" I shout but he's too quick out of the door.

I place one foot in front of the other and slowly let go of the window sill only for the dizziness to come back and I fall, grabbing the hospital footboard so not to hurt myself.

I breathe slowly in and out trying to condone myself before attempting to get back up and failing. Holding on tightly to the bed, I lift my head to be met with a hand, I take it.

"Thanks Niall," I breathe, heaving myself up.

But when I look up, my eyes are met with brown ones, a mop of dark brown hair covering his forehead, a smirk on his perfectly chiselled face.

"Hello again," he says.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask, feeling like he's quite familiar.

"Did that car hit you as well Jade?" He laughs and it all floods back to me.

"Calum?" I exclaim, holding out my arms for a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I ask over his shoulder.

"Came here to see my girl," he answers.

"I'm Niall's girl," I laugh.

"He doesn't deserve you. I want you and after the way he treated you I don't see how you could go back to him," Callum says bluntly, pulling away.

My mouth hangs open, my eyes popping out in shock. He looks extremely out of it like he's definitely been drinking.

"Where did all that come from?" I ask.

"Jade, I want you to be with me. Not Niall, not anyone but me. He doesn't deserve you, I care about you so much more," he insists.

"Calum, you never told me any of this, even when we had a chance at College when you knew I was moving on and all those months you never told me," I say.

"But I am now, since day 1 Jade, I knew you were something special. So grab your bags you're coming with me," he orders.

"No Calum. I'm with Niall, now i'd appreciate it if you just left," I spit, moving across the bed and sitting down.

"I said..You are coming with me," he growls, holding onto my wrist tightly.

"Calum no i'm not," I wince.

"I'll make you then," he whispers, I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Please let go," I beg, feeling quite scared.

"Stop it! Stop crying! Get up you're coming with me!" He shouts and a door bangs from the other side of the room as I wipe away my tears.

"She's not going anywhere," Niall breathes.

Author's Note:

Sorry but I had to get rid of Calum as a character.
I realised I never actually finished him off after the graduation chapter so he's gone now