Chapter 18

It is 11am and everyone's just got an email that tells us we have a whole 4 months of an online timetable.

It seems bizarre and they haven't explained why but i'm not complaining, these last few months have been super tough and stressful so i'd be glad to cool off for a while.

I drag myself out of bed, yes I am still in bed and make my way to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower and washing my face, I dry my hair and head to my closet for an outfit.

It's extremely warm out today as it's coming up to summer, which means we'll also get some time off.

I get out a new top I bought last week.
Vanessa hasn't taken her denim shorts from me yet so I slip them on and tie my hair into a high pony.

After applying my make-up with a small winged eyeliner, along with some gloss. I slip on my high top white converse, grab my phone and skip out the door.

I decide to go get an ice-tea from the lounge, usually it would be a coffee but its too warm for that so i'll settle for a lemon ice-tea instead.

On the way there I bump into Zayn and Cara.

"Hey guys," I smile.

"Hi," Cara replies.

"So, I've heard you two are getting on pretty well?" I say.

Both of them blush furiously and I guess that's my question answered.

"I'm happy for you both. I hope we can put everything completely behind us," I say to Cara and she nods, hesitantly but it's a start. I say good bye to them and head to the lounge.

I get to the counter and order my drink before taking it and sitting down in the corner of the room at a two seat table.

It's when I just finish my drink that my phone starts bleeping.

It's a text from Niall.

'Hey. Please come to the boys flat, and bring all the girls with you. Thanks x'

I dig my phone into my pocket, rise from my chair and make my way down to their flat.

Once I get there, I gently tap on the door before pushing it open.

I had text Vanessa to come down and Lucy, but I assume Cara's here seen as she had been with Zayn.

"Were in the living room," I hear Liam call as I take off my shoes.

I walk in to find them all sat on the sofa, looking some-what nervous with Cara sat in front of them as I'd expected.

I take a seat next to Cara and the boys make us wait for Lucy and Vanessa to get here.

Vanessa and Lucy arrive about ten minutes later and we are now all sat in a circle, waiting for someone to speak.

"So, we have some news for you," Zayn begins.

All of us girls nod, urging one of them to carry on.

"We have decided to enter a competition," Liam proceeds, "a singing one," he adds.

"Oh my god! You're entering the one here! You are so going to win," I say.

"No," Niall replies, causing me to fall back into my slouching position.

"Well what is it then?" Vanessa laughs.

"Its for X Factor," Louis replies.

Mine and the girls all dropped our mouths open in complete unison.

"X Factor?" Lucy asks in shock.

Every one of them nod at once.

"But what about Uni, what is going to happen? We can't just split up?" Vanessa mumbles sadly.

"We know, that's why we want you to come with us," Harry smirks and I break into one of the biggest smiles I ever have.

"Are you kidding?" Cara asks excitedly.

"Nope," Louis grins, popping the 'p'.

I straddle Niall in a hug, as does Vanessa with Louis, Cara with Zayn and Lucy with Harry.

I see Liam looking all lonely so I run and leap onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks Jade for caring about me," he says, sticking his tongue out to everyone else.

"Wait, what are the professors going to say?" Cara asks them.

"We've asked them to give you all your course work and send you emails if you need anything else, so you're all set, all you need to do now is pack," Niall beams, eyeing me.

I'm not so sure about this whole big surprise thing, I'm not just dropping everything to go to an audition with them, the whole process can take months and its not my top priority right now. I'm obviously so excited for them but where will the audition even be? Where will we stay? It's a little scary.

To make matters worse, I am constantly going to be with Niall and Harry, which is 100% going to make my decision even harder.