Chapter 17

2 months later and i'm still undecided of my feelings.

Niall is constantly trying to make me go out with him and although Cara has explained that she's fine with it, I still don't think its right and I also have Harry as a continuous thought in my brain it doesn't help that I keep accidentally falling into bed with him.

"Hey Jade," Niall grins, taking a seat next to me in the lounge.

"Hi," I say, smiling at him.

"So.. I was wondering-" he begins, but I cut him off.

"If this is about us again Niall I'm tired of having this conversation," I state, getting out of the booth and walking away.

"Jade please just give me a chance at least?" he pleads, following me into the halls.

"Niall, you know I would honestly love to but I can't do that right now and I can't explain it," I groan, as he gently wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

He rests his forehead against mine, sighing loudly.

"I just want to forget about what everyone else thinks. I really like you Jade," he whispers, rubbing my back.

"Niall please, you're making this really hard for me," I mumble, trying to escape his grasp.

"Right forget I ever fucking said anything about us alright?" he says, pulling away angrily and walking down the hall rubbing the back of his neck.

I groan in frustration and open mine and Vanessa's door. I throw my bag onto the bar and kick my shoes off by the door.

"Nessa i'm back," I shout, walking into our bedroom.

I find Vanessa with her arm around Lucy's back, squeezing her shoulder as she cries.

"Lucy what's wrong?" I ask, sitting by the side of her.

"For fuck sake," she says.

I look at Vanessa, confused and she just shakes her head. Instantly, a thought pops into my head, a thought that i've been thinking about a lot.

"Lucy?"

She looks up at me with that glisten in her eyes vanished, her mascara dripping down her cheeks.

"Is it Luke?" I mumble, waiting for her to respond.

She nods slowly before collapsing into Vanessa, tears pouring from her cheeks.

After minutes of trying to comfort her and still not knowing whats happened, she slides herself off the bed.

"I better get back to Cara," she mutters, wiping her eyes.

"Alright," I say, watching her as she hugs Vanessa, grabs her things, then leaves.

"Whats happened?" I ask Vanessa as she begins to walk to the kitchen.

"What do you think?" she replies, rolling her eyes.

"Say no more," I mumble, walking into the living room.

I hate to think it but I did tell her, did I not?

She deserves so much better than a scumbag like him.

"So he cheated?" I assume.

"Yes. And with the worst girl you could think of," Vanessa huffs, bringing back a pot of yogurt to the sofa.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Her name's Elliana, she is the slut of the century who will sleep with anyone who will sleep with her. And unfortunately Luke went home with her, so Lucy's in bits," Vanessa

"I've never met this Elliana before?" I say.

"Thank your lucky stars. She's extremely pretty but her bitchy personality makes her look like a frog," Vanessa scoffs, dunking her spoon into the yogurt.

"Lets hope the next time Lucy sees her she'll give her what she's got coming," I laugh, switching on the television.

Vanessa nods in agreement.

Author's note:

I hope your enjoying the story, I've worked hard on it and i'm enjoying writing it a lot.

Please please vote! Thanks for readingg

And comment ur thoughts