Chapter 52- "i'm ready"

JADES POV

I watch in utter shock as Niall repeatedly throws punches into Calum's face. I can't even move to try stop him. I don't want him thrown out, I just want Calum to leave.

"Niall please stop!" I shout but he doesn't seem to be listening.

Suddenly, Calum flips Niall over onto the floor, pinning him by his wrists.

"If you're such a perfect boyfriend, why aren't you listening to her?" He asks.

"Niall ignore him. Calum leave, I don't want you anywhere near me," I order.

"You can barely stand up on your own and pretty boy over here needs his bodyguards to properly fend for himself so no one can make me leave babe," he scoffs. 

When he called me babe I swear I felt sick in the back of my throat, its not the same as when Niall calls me it.

As they scuffle on the floor, nothing in my power of stopping them, Niall suddenly pins Calum against the wall in a rage.

"Touch her again and I'll fucking kill you," he says through gritted teeth.

Calum pushes him to the floor and I pull the emergency assistance cord.

A nurse rushes in, immediately her eyes fell on Calum and Niall on the floor with a bloody nose.

"I want you to make him leave, he's been hitting my boyfriend," I tell the nurse and she calls security.

"Jade I thought we had something," he laughs drowsily as he's being dragged out by security.

"We never did and we never will ever have anything. Keep dreaming Calum," I say, laying myself in bed.

"I'll come back," he calls as the men pull him from my room.

"Is he the guy who sent you that text?" Niall asks me as he kisses my forehead gently.

"I'm assuming so," I mutter, resting my head on the pillow, Calum must have got a new number.

I look at his poor face, a small cut on his lip, a bloody nose and underneath his eye bruising.

"By the way, it looks like you're coming home," he grins, pulling me into his lap.

"You're kidding?" I smile.

"Nope, you'll be back home this afternoon," he chuckles, pecking me gently.

*5 hours later back at the tour bus*

"I'm so glad I came back so soon," I sigh, looking around the tour bus, a homely feeling creeping into my stomach.

"Me too, it was so hard without you here," Lucy grins, rocking Darcy in her arms.

"I just wish Vanessa was back, sitting on Louis' knee, talking about the newest fashion trend and what lipstick she is going to buy next," I chuckle as we sit down in the living room.

"Babe we need to go get Lou from the hospital so we can take him to his game," Niall tells me.

"Ok babe, what time?" I ask.

"Lets say around 6:30?" He says, his voice raising into a higher pitch at the end.

"Perfect, i'll start getting ready I only have an hour," I say, getting up from the sofa and heading to my closet.

I get out my grey jumper with some black leggings, my ugg boots and threw on my parka before beginning on my make up. About half an hour later I'm ready.