Chapter 88- "how could it feel wrong?"

JADES POV

I've given up searching for Acacia but there's one place I haven't looked for her, I mean I know it's a long shot but I can at least try.

I knock at the door but on my second tap in it opens?

"Noah," I whisper, unsure wether it's safe to enter.

Opening his door, I search for anything suspicious and find everything was normal so I walk into his bedroom and gasp at the sight.

"Oh my god," I mutter.

Their heads shoot up and Acacia's eyes widen as she covers herself up with the bedsheets.

"Acacia what the hell?" I cry.

"Jade I-" she begins.

"You-You what? It was an accident? Acacia you don't do that, you can't scream at him one minute and jump in his bed the next. What's wrong with you," I say.

"It just happened Jade," Acacia tells me.

"Whatever this is none of my business. I don't know what is going on with you at the minute but what I do know is that Ashton really likes you and you have really lead him on. Just imagine how he'll feel," I tell her, walking out and leaving the scene.

Once I get back to my dorm I see Niall sitting on the sofa laughing at some silly tv programme. His laugh warms me, I just can't help but love him.

"Niall," I say and he turns his head to me, my eyes meeting with his bright blue ones.

"Yes love?" He replies making my heart flutter, I haven't heard that in so long.

"Can we talk please?" I breathe, I need to tell him how I feel.

"Of course we can, come sit down," he smiles, switching the tv off.

I sit beside him and he links our fingers brushing over the top of my hand gently.

"I love you," I begin, feeling my eyes fill up already.

"And I love you," he says holding a hand to my cheek as I rest mine over the top.

"When I felt you beside me last night it was so good to know you were there with me again but in some way it felt wrong," I mutter, my tears rolling from my eyes already.

"How could it feel wrong?" He asks.

"I don't know. I think its because I thought you'd given up on me so to have you back was odd," I sniff.

"But i'm never leaving, not now not ever. Especially with our baby. I want you to come on tour with us Jade. I need to be with my family and I can support you so much better if you're with me. Being apart won't lessen my affection for you but I still need you close to me," he says, kissing my forehead.

"I need to think about things. Now I have you back I don't want you to leave," I smile through my tears.

"I won't leave you again I promise," he whispers, pressing a soft kiss to my lips, lovingly.

"Please don't," I beg through the kiss.

"So you'll come back with me?" He breaks the kiss looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Niall just shut up and kiss me will you," I smirk.

He lets out a light chuckle before reconnecting our lips and wrapping his arms around my waist holding me against him like he never wants me to let go.

And that's it I never want him to let go.