Chapter 13

Instead of wondering the halls in hope of someone's shoulder I can cry on, I follow Harry into his bedroom. I need to talk to him.

"Harry?" I mumble as I knock lightly on the door.

He grunts in reply and I push the door open to find him face down in his pillow.

"What was that?" I whisper as I sit down next to him.

"Forget it Jade. You want Niall, its pretty obvious," he mutters.

"Harry please just tell me how you feel. Why did you say that?" I whisper, folding my arms.

"Because its true," Harry sighs, revealing his chizzled face to me.

"Since when?" I ask, he isn't serious.

"Since I first met you. I thought you were gorgeous the first time I laid eyes on you, but no one takes me seriously they just think i'm a flirt but my intentions were genuine with you and if they weren't I probably wouldn't be pouring my heart out to you right now," he chuckles, flashing his cute dimples.

I laugh along with him.

"I find it very flattering that a guy like you could like me," I smile as we lay on his bed.

"What do you mean? I'm like any other random guy," he says.

"Yeah but you're not, look at you," I laugh.

He goes quiet and doesn't answer me.

"Well uh thats sorted, I can try and smooth things over with everyone else," I sigh, going to get off the bed.

Harry grabs my arm pulling me back down to face him.

He slowly leans in, our faces inches apart and he brushes his lips against mine gently before pressing them together hastily. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull myself closer to him and become lost in the kiss. Our hands roaming each other's bodies.

He lifts the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head, reconnecting our lips and moving so he's on top of me.

His lips ghost over mine as he runs his fingertips along the bottom of my stomach.

I push my lips back against his and I feel my jeans slide down my legs.

Pushing his chest, he moves so he's on his knees and I sit up, unbuckling his belt as he watches me.

He then throws them to one side and they hit the floor before he lays me back down, putting his lips against my neck and sucking harshly at my skin.
A groan slips from my lips and he moves to look at me, a smirk on his face before he presses a short kiss to my lips and moves his fingers down to my underwear.

My heart feels ready to burst through my chest and I feel him slide them down my legs leaving me in a heated blush.

He reconnects our lips, pushing himself against my center as I begin to get impatient. That's when he pulls off his boxers and pushes himself into me as I let out a gasp.

----------

I lay there looking at the ceiling, my chest moving up and down as I breathe.

"Well that was- something," Harry breathes.

I turn my head to face him, my cheeks burning up.

"I want to stay but I really should be going," I smile.

He nods, leaning in and kissing me one last time before I put my clothes back on and leave.

Was it Harry all along?