Chapter 98- "can i dress my daughter"

JADES POV

I hold Isaac's hand as he attempts to stand up.

"Come on little man you can do it," Niall grins holding out his arms for him.

"I think you're forgetting he's still only 7 month old Ni," I chuckle.

"I swear he was trying to walk in the living room earlier," Niall tells me.

"So how come Ella is still crawling?"

"Maybe she'll learn to walk later. Everybody's different," Niall shrugs, picking Isaac up and swinging him into the air sending him into fits of laughter.

"It's your last concert tonight," I mention whilst I warm Isaac's bottle up.

Niall lets out a sad sigh.

"Hey it's not forever," I smile placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Even just taking a break feels weird I don't know how we'll tell the fans tonight," he mumbles.

"I told you you didn't have to do this."

"Jade we all agreed in our meeting with Simon that this is what we need. I need time with my family, we need time to get married," he hums, wrapping his arms around me and swaying side to side.

"I can't wait," I smile.

"Exactly. We need this break, no one can deny that. Even Zayn agreed that he and Cara need to sort their wedding plans and their future. We are all completely fine with our decision," Niall assures, kissing my forehead.

"I'll go get Ella from her cot and why don't we take our babies to the park," I suggest.

"Let's do it."

CARAS POV

"Are you looking forward to your show tonight?" I ask Zayn.

"I guess, i'm not looking forward to telling everyone about our little break though," he sighs.

"You'll be fine I promise. Your fans are the best they'll stick by you no matter what you guys decide," I tell him.

"Then we can skip to the good bit and make our wedding plans," he grins kissing my cheek.

"Can we skip our way to the wedding?" I laugh, pressing my lips gently against his through a smile.

"I'd love to, i'll meet you outside the bus in twenty minutes."

"Shut up," I smirk, smacking his chest.

"Thank you," he suddenly says.

"For what?"

"Taking me back. I don't think I would have regretted something so much as I would have losing you," he sighs.

"I don't think I would have regretted something so much as letting you lose me."

"I really do love you," he smiles.

"I love me too," I joke, brushing past him.

He wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground and dropping me down in front of him before kissing me gently and letting me go.

I walk out and into the living room to see Vanessa lounging on the sofa and Louis sat in front of her with...flashcards?

"Louis? What are you doing?" I question him.

"He is giving me the third degree,". Vanessa rolls her eyes.

"The third degree?" I chuckle.

"Yep. He is making me answer questions my mum gave him about when I was younger. It's all ridiculous stuff like, what used to be my favourite food or what my wallpaper used to be," she groans.