Chapter 20

I wake up, grabbing my glasses from the bedside table and peer at the clock.

It's 9:45, not bad at all Jade, not bad at all.

I throw myself out of bed and slope into the kitchen to find Vanessa making some cereal.

"Hey," I yawn, I am always tired.

"Hi, cereal? Got a big day ahead of me," she sighs and she remembers I'm not going.

"No, i've just got up," I chuckle, I can never eat when I first get up.

She nods sadly and brings it to the bar where i'm sitting.

"Big day today," Vanessa repeats, trying to smile.

"Yup," I reply awkwardly.

"I wish you were coming," she sighs, taking a mouthful of her special K.

Giving her a sympathetic smile, I get up from the bar and head to the bedroom.

My suitcase is wide open and all my clothes packed neatly apart from a set i'd hung up.

Yes, i've decided to go, but none of them know that, I just couldn't resist.

The outfit i've chose for today is my navy sweatshirt, some black flared trousers and my converse.

After, I put on some light make-up and curl my hair.

I pick up my guitar and begin to strum to 'How long will I love you' a smile instantly appearing on my face.

"What are you smiling about?" Vanessa smirks, startling me.

"Oh nothing," I blush, putting my guitar away.

Vanessa frowns as she let out a small laugh.

She suddenly stops in her tracks, my suitcase at her feet and her mouth wide open.

"You're coming," she squeals.

I sigh, I really wanted it to be a surprise, "yes," I admit, watching her eyes light up and a smile growing on her face.

"Oh my god, I have to tell everyone," she says but I run up to her and pull her back.

"Its a surprise, do not tell them," I order firmly.

She groans loudly, "fine," she pouts, folding her arms.

"Thank you, now i'll see you out there at 11 o'clock with the rest of them ok?" I ask.

She nods happily then rushes out of the door to go help Lou with some more packing.

So that's my decision, it looks like i'll be going to X Factor with the boys.