Chapter 99- "Husband and Wife"

*Author's Note*

This is the longest ass chapter i've ever written. It's also the last:( Hope you enjoy!)

JADES POV

I awake, fluttering my eyes open, immediately feel butterflies swarm through my stomach.

Niall's currently in a different hotel to mine, it was hard saying goodbye to him, I feel like I haven't spoken to him in ages. But today is our big day and I can't wait to walk down that aisle and finally become his wife.

"Are you excited?" Cara cries, rushing in.

"Of course I am but I can't even describe how nervous I am," I gulp, seeing Selena come in with a tray of breakfast.

"You didn't need to do this," I smile, taking it from her.

"We wanted to. Breakfast in bed for the bride! It took some effort having to sneak that upstairs from the hotel kitchen," Vanessa squeals, sitting down next to me.

"Ok so I will help you with your dress, Vanessa is doing your make up and Cara is working on your hair while Lucy looks after the twins," Selena explains.

"What time is the ceremony again?" Cara questions.

"It's at 3:30 and the after party begins at 6 while 11," I tell her.

"Why don't we go out for lunch at 12 and then we can go down to the beach for maybe an hour to calm your nerves then we'll get you all ready for your wedding!" Vanessa tells me.

I smile at the three girls and for once feel completely content.

"I really love you guys."

"We love us too," Selena jokes.

After i've finished my breakfast, me and the girls go through episodes of Friends like there's no tomorrow.

"What time is it?" I yawn, turning off the tv.

"It's eleven thirty, we should probably get ready for lunch" Cara says, jumping off the bed.

I walk up to the small wardrobe in the corner of our hotel room and look through possible outfits to wear. Me and Niall decided we wanted to get married in Bora Bora, it is so beautiful and not to mention the hot weather. I love it here.

I pull a navy and white striped bandeau over my chest and put my legs through my ripped, high waisted, black shorts. I then throw on a blue and black kimono over the top with a cool aztec print scattered across it.

"I think that outfit would look so much better if you wore my spike necklace," Vanessa says, handing me it before I put it round my neck.

"Let's go hit the cafe," I smirk, grabbing my phone and following the girls out of our hotel room.

I look through my messages, some from Twitter from fans saying congratulations as well as some friends too but one caught my eye. It was a text from Ni.

'I can't wait to see you today. I love you- N x'

I read it feeling a smile creep onto my face and reply with a simple 'I love you too x' and get in the taxi that's taking us to the cafe.

We eventually get to the cafe and we sit down outside before the waitress takes our orders. I get myself a salad because I don't even want the slightest bit of extra weight showing when I put on my dress today.

"The salad? You never eat salad," Cara laughs.

"Hello? I'm getting married today," I cry.

"A burger will not put on four hundred pounds Jade," she smirks.