Chapter 82- "please trust me"

JADES POV

I awake to mascara stained bedsheets and tissues scattered around the area I'm laid in.

"Morning, I got you a coffee I figured you'd need it," Acacia says, handing me the cup.

"I'm such a mess," I croak, holding a hand to my face and beginning to cry again.

"Jade I know we've been rowing about this whole baby thing but just know I am here for you. I will support you with any decision from now on, even if I don't agree with them. However, it's your life and i'm always here," she smiles, sitting beside me.

"Thanks Acacia. I'm surprised you're still my friend after all the shit I said to you. I've been a bitch lately i'm sorry," I sigh, sipping my coffee.

"It's ok. I know you're under a lot of stress. How did your parents take it?" she questions, pulling the sheets over her.

"I aren't welcome anymore. But I don't need them I guess. I have you," I smile, although my tears are still dripping down my face.

"We should go out today, maybe for some lunch or something after classes," Acacia suggests.

"Yeah. Mine start at 1:30 so I'd better get dressed it's nearly twelve," I groan, handing Acacia my coffee and rolling out of bed.

I get a quick shower erasing all the memories of last night and get out, trying to find an outfit.

I find a burgundy jumper, some grey skinnies, a cream scarf and put on some leopard print slip ons before doing a natural make over pulling my hair into a pony tail.

Minimal make up is the route i'm taking, it's not a day I want to look good.

"You look nice," Acacia compliments.

"Thanks. No effort was put in though," I chuckle.

"What time does your class finish today?" She asks.

"I don't know like 3?" I shrug.

"Text me and we'll meet for lunch," she says, writing some things down in her notebook.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now so I can get my paints and stuff ready i'll text you later," I call, exiting our dorm and walking to class with my bag over my shoulder.

I soon arrive in class and surprisingly I'm the first one there.

"Hey Jade," Miss Holmes my teacher smiles.

"Hi how are you?" I grin, putting my bag down and walking to the paint cupboard for some things.

"I'm great. How are you though you look kind of down today?" She frowns.

"I aren't feeling too great at the moment but i'm sure i'll be fine once I get to work," I sigh, showing a small smile.

She nods though she doesn't look very convinced.
She is one person that will not find out about the baby as she has already explained that 'there are no time for babies at my age that will come later'.

My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I reach in grabbing it before scanning my screen.

From Nialler:
Missing you x

To Nialler:
And you x

Oh, so we've resulted to texting now?
Niall hasn't called me more than twice since i've been here and if he has it sure was a heck of a long time ago because phone calls with Niall have become a thing of the past now.

Seriously, I'm having his child and we text each other to say we're missing each other when we can ring and speak to one another.

"Put the phone away," Miss Holmes or Lily as we get to call her says, tapping my shoulder.

"Sorry it's my fiancé Lily," I apologise, sliding it back into my pocket.

"Hm, fiancé already? Lucky girl," she says raising her eyebrows.

"I am lucky," I smile, though I don't feel one tiny bit lucky at all right now.

NIALLS POV

"I just don't know what to do like I know I should be calling her rather than trying to talk to her over a screen of letters," I tell Louis.

"You can't help it Niall, we're busy people and I know it's hard to be out of touch for so long," he says.

"But it's not just that Louis, I love her and I can't see her every day of my life like I want to. I can tell that she's getting more distant and I can't do anything," I cry, trying to stop myself from crying.

Louis gives me a sympathetic look and we're then called for rehearsal.

JADES POV

After class I ring Acacia and tell her we should ride into town for a meal.
She agrees and now i'm on my way to Cafe Rock.

Walking through the doors the bell tings and I peer round for Acacia who's sat at a table, her eyes reading across her phone screen intently.

I take a seat and she locks her phone, engaging a conversation with me.

"I'm nipping to the toilet, if the waiter comes get me a diet coke," she says, leaving the table.

I tap my fingers across the dark wood as I wait, suddenly I see a waitress making her way over.

She's small, her face is covered by a mop of blonde hair and she's writing something in her notebook.

She rips out the piece of paper and hands it to me, never looking up.

It read:

Surprise!

I look up confusedly and her hair's moved from her face as I scream with happiness.

"Cara," I cry.

"Oh Jade I've missed you so much," she sighs, pulling me into her arms for a huge hug.

"This was Niall's surprise?" I ask, how thoughtful of him.

"Yeah. He said you were kind of down so I offered to come see you. The boys are missing you, Niall especially but he's so busy with the tour he barely has time to call you," she explains.

"Yeah about Niall. I have some news," I begin as she stares at me, "I'm pregnant," I mumble.

Her eyes widen before she begins to squeal and jump all over me with excitement.

"Congratulations!" She gasps.

"Thanks," I chuckle, "but you don't breathe a word of it. Especially to Niall," I warn.

"What! Why?" She cries.

"Because he has enough on his plate. He is already keeping his distance Cara. He won't have time for our baby. I love him too much to bombard him with all this," I sigh.

"Jade, he's this baby's father. He has to know," she whispers, holding my hand.

"I know but if my own parents have ordered me to keep my distance why wouldn't he?" I ask.

"Because Niall loves you with all his heart, please trust me," she begs.