Chapter 21

JADES POV

I sigh as I look around my room, I am definitely going to miss my bed. Because of the process of auditioning and actually getting onto live shows it could take months so i'm bidding my bed farewell.

I got Vanessa to tell everyone I wasn't going and that I want to stay in our room, just so they don't suspect anything.

I lean my suitcase against the door before strolling into the living room.
As I'm half way through an episode of American Horror Story, our door creaks open slowly. I shoot my head towards the person entering to find that mop of curls I love.

"Hey," I grin as his eyes twinkle from the brightness of the television.

"Hi gorgeous," he smiles, throwing himself on me and engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Haven't seen you in ages," I laugh trying to get rid of any awkwardness, throwing him off me to the other end of the sofa.

"Hardly been ages," he scoffs, chuckling to himself.

I sigh, "feels a lot like it," I say as he puts his arm around me, pulling me into his side as I get flashbacks from our previous encounter making my whole body heat up.

He smiles down at me, revealing his dimples. I poke them slightly with my index finger making his smile wider.

"I'm really sad you're not coming with us," Harry pouts, playing with my hair.

"I'm sad too," I smirk, hiding my face from him so he doesn't know my plan.

"What are you smirking at?" he asks.

Shit, he saw me.

"Oh, nothing," I lie.

"Oh I see, thinking about those little nights we shared?" he smirks.

I sit up, smacking his arm playfully, gawping at him.

"You wish Styles," I chuckle.

"No, I know because they haven't slipped my mind either," he says quietly.

He runs a finger lightly across my jaw, pulling me closer to him and tilting my head up, his green eyes roaming mine.
He suddenly, as I expect, pushes his lips strongly against mine, slipping his tongue between my lips.
I wrap my arms around his neck, forgetting all the feelings I have for Niall.

He wraps his arms around me, holding me tighter against him. It's in this moment that I open my eyes to his closed ones and gently push at his shoulders. He pulls away looking quite shocked that i've stopped him.

"Jade I thought you-" he begins.

"Harry. I don't know how I feel. I like Niall and I like you but I don't want to lead you on," I say.

"Jade, you know I like you. I thought all those nights meant something to you? Just give it a chance?"

"I can't i'm sorry," I say, climbing off him and hurrying to the bedroom, crawling into my bed in floods of tears.

After a few minutes of crying, I hear the door open and that's when I stop, trying to pull myself together.

"Jade you're fucking with my head. Give me your decision I can't keep waiting for you to make up your mind," Harry pleads.

I look at him, "I don't know. I just can't decide I don't know what's wrong with me," I mutter.

"Jade, I like you so much. Please just tell me what you want," he asks, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Harry I-"

"I know what will help you decide," he says.

He moves over to me, pulling me so I'm sat around his waist and begins kissing up my neck, sucking at my skin harshly as I throw my head back in pleasure.

This shouldn't be how I decide at all but I can't seem to want to stop.

A fire springs in the pit of my stomach, my thoughts back tracking to all the other times and before I know it, I'm under him again, sharp breaths leaving my mouth as he strips me of my clothes.

"Are we really gonna do this again?" I laugh and he smirks, pulling off my clothes and kissing my inner thighs making me squirm.

"Stop teasing me," I groan, my fingers tangled in his curls as he scatters love bites around my thighs.

"Tell me Jade, what is it you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

Author's Note:
Hi everyone, I hope your enjoying the story so far.
A part of me loves Harry and Jade together but I also ship Jiall so badly.

Tell me what u think