Chapter 96- "hear me out"

CARAS POV

I sit on my bed as Jade rakes through my wardrobe getting me some dry clothes.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door and Jade answers it before I hear a low mumble from the other side.

"Maybe it's best if you don't come inside right now," Jade says.

I know for a fact it's Zayn and hang my head at the thought of him.

"Would you prefer a jumper or a cardigan over something?" Jade sighs after closing the door.

"Anything," I say in barely a whisper.

I'm wearing a lot less clothing than Jade when we were outside, I feel really ill.

She gives me a soft pink jumper, some black tight joggers and some fluffy white socks.

"Thank you," I mumble.

"Cara everything will be alright, just get changed and you can come stay in my room. Niall's with Zayn so you don't have to worry about him," she tells me.

I wait until she leaves and get changed putting my wet clothes in the wash basket. I then pull my hair into a high bun and sit on the bed staring at myself in the mirror.

Black mascara stains my cheeks, my eyes are so puffy and bloodshot not to mention how my hands are blue with how cold I was outside.

"You are a mess," I say to myself, sort of letting a laugh escape my mouth.

Ignoring the mass of make up smudged across my face I open the door and walk towards Jade's room feeling a sudden grip on my wrist that pulls me round.

"Cara hear me out," Zayn pleads.

"Let me go. I don't want to speak to you right now," I breathe.

"Please, i've messed up. I'm sorry," he says.

"I told you to let go Zayn. So let go of me," I spit, pulling my hand out of his grip and walking away.

ZAYNS POV

I look at her, she's crying because of me, she's hurt because of me and I hate that. Why did I talk to her like what she wanted meant nothing to me? She means the world to me and I'd do anything for her.

She goes to Jade's room and I sit on the floor pulling at my hair in frustration.

Zayn you've really done it this time.

CARAS POV

Me and Jade are sat on her bed with the twins, Isaac is wriggling around throwing his arms up in the air and Ella just lying there staring at the ceiling.

"What did he say?" Jade questions me.

"The usual a boy says when he's messed up," I sigh.

"It's not you it's me," Jade mocks dramatically.

I laugh, "he didn't say that but he did say that he was sorry," I tell her.

"What else could he have said."

"I don't know. He looked upset but he has no idea how I feel," I mumble.

"Just give it time. I'm sure he'll win you back," Jade smiles, getting two bottles from her bedside table.

"I aren't a trophy," I say, taking a bottle from her and lifting Isaac up into my arms giving him the drink.

Jade shrugs doing the same with Ella as I am with Isaac and we sit in silence.