Chapter 62- "jade, we have to talk"

JADES POV

I walk out of the building and climb into the car again telling the driver to take me to the tour bus.
I arrive and I walk into a scene of laughter erupting and smiles on everyone's faces, too bad it won't last long, its the happiest i've seen most people in a long time.

"Guys, we have to talk," I say, and all eyes are on me.

Everyone stays silent and waits for me to speak up so I sit myself down on the carpet in front of everyone.

"I don't know if any of you know this but i've just been to discuss some things that involved my enrollment and such at University," I begin, earning smiles from everyone.

"But they have said that they can't afford to keep my place or dorm for a whole year like College did so I either go there or I forget my place and stay on tour with you," I mumble, looking into my lap.

"So you're staying right?" Niall asks, assuming already.

"You can't be serious? I haven't decided yet Ni," I say.

"I didn't think it was that hard a decision," he mutters.

"Choosing between my future or my boyfriend?" I ask in shock.

"For me it would be a pretty obvious choice," Niall says bluntly.

"Well i'm sorry that its not for me," I huff, walking away and into the bedroom collapsing onto the bed in tears.

It seems like such a silly thing to be crying about but what if me and Niall don't work out? I won't have anything I need for a good job and that will seriously effect my future but if I leave my friends behind that will effect it too.

"Hey you alright?" Cara asks as she comes in the bedroom.

"Do I look it?" I sniff, wiping my eyes.

"No," she says, laughing lightly and sitting beside me throwing her arm around my shoulders.

"Its ok Jade, you have to make a decision that's best for you," Cara assures after minutes of crying.

"I can't live without him Cara, I just can't but what am I supposed to do if my decision will effect my future completely?" I ask, feeling like I've never once been genuinely happy these past few months.

"Whatever you do we will all be right behind you," she smiles.

"Except for Niall," I sigh.

"He's just upset Jade. I'll leave you to calm down and get the guys to order some pizza ok?" She offers and I nod in reply.

I get out of my clothes and into some sweats before taking off my smudged make up.

Suddenly, my phone begins to ring, my mum.

"Hey," I smile.

"Hi darling, how's tour? I haven't heard from you in such a long time," she says.

"Tour is very tiring but quite exciting and I'm really sorry I haven't been in touch I've had a lot going on."

"It's alright sweetheart. I'm so sorry we couldn't get over to see you in hospital, we don't have a lot of money at the minute. How's  Vanessa? Is she doing ok?"

"It's ok mum I understand. She's stable as far as I know and we can't move on with the tour until she comes home so it's the waiting game for now," I sigh.

"I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon, I'm gonna have to go your fathers done the dinner. I'll speak to you soon, love you," she chimes.