Chapter 6

NIALLS POV

I lean in, I don't really know what I'm doing but it looks like I'm doing it. Just as I'm about to kiss her, a knock on her door interrupts us.

Jade shoots up in seconds, out of my grip and runs to the door.

She opens it to the Cara, beaming my way, her bright blue eyes shining.

"Hey we miss you both at the party, you coming back down?" she asks, rocking on her feet.

"Yeah, i'll come now," I say, trying my to act normal.

She clasps her hands together as I get up from the couch.

"Jade, you coming?" I ask her.

"No, i'm good here," she mumbles, her cheeks as red as a rose.

"Ok, i'll see you tomorrow then," I say, linking an arm with Cara.

"Bye," Jade whispers, shutting the door.

JADE'S POV

Did I just imagine that? I just told him about my cheating scumbag ex and he tries to kiss me when he's supposed to be seeing Cara?

Maybe it's a sign to just ignore my attraction to him and get on with my studies.

It's almost ten and I'm thinking of going to the gym tomorrow so I need to be up early for that. Plus, Vanessa is probably going to stay at Louis' all day tomorrow so I might as well go out. And with that, I head to bed.

---------

I stretch out my arms, putting on my glasses and peering over at the clock, 9:30. Today, i'm going to start freshly by taking a quick shower, grabbing some breakfast and heading to the gym. I pick up my phone first.

I find I have a couple of texts from last night so I click on my texts and read through.

'Nessa: Hey, hope you're ok. see you tomorrow x x'

I text her back letting her know i'll be at the gym this morning so I'll see her later.
Out in five minutes, I towel dry myself and search my closet for some simple gym clothes.

Dragging out my grey sports bra, some grey yoga pants, a baby pink jacket and white converse, I slip in my earphones and tie my hair up before grabbing my phone and heading for the door.

After asking around for the gym, I finally get to it and begin on the treadmill.

I think I've ran for around half an hour and I am gagging for a drink. Surprisingly, I'm not sweating that much but I'm probably bright red.

The drink vender line isn't too long so I easily get a drink after two people. Pressing the number for water, I wait patiently for it to fall and click on my phone for a different song, then I grab my water and turn to go back to working out.

But what do I do? Walk straight into someone. I need to watch where i'm going. You would think my
glasses would help.

"Oh i'm so sorry," I say, putting my phone in my pocket and looking up to find Niall smiling shyly at me...shirtless.

"Oh hey Niall," I mumble, my eyes trying desperately to disregard his six pack staring me in the face.

"Hey," he smiles, still looking anxious, before he gets a water himself.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, catching up with me.

"Gonna go do some yoga I think," I sigh, can he just leave me alone.

"Maybe i'll join you," he smirks.

"Great," I say through gritted teeth as he follows me into the yoga room.

He just thinks he can waltz in here and try be friends with me? He almost kissed me yesterday minutes before his new girlfriend walked in.

"You okay? You seem...irritated?" he questions, frowning my way as I begin stretching my legs.

"No reason," I shake off, stretching my other leg.

He begins doing the same and before I know it, we've spent about 2 hours doing stupid fucking yoga together because I couldn't get rid of him.
Once it's finally over, I take my chance to leave as fast as I can but Niall being Niall catches up with me.

"Mind if I walk with you?" he asks.

"Well you already are," I mumble, taking a sip of my water.

He looks kind of offended and shocked that i'd been so cold but what does he expect?

Suddenly, just the girl I want to see comes rushing down the corridor and gives Niall the widest smile ever.

"Hey," she smiles, kissing him sweetly.

I swear if I didn't have any control over my body, I would have slapped him here and now.

"Hi," he grins, pecking her again.

I begin to walk away in a huff, I'm not standing there while they swap saliva. They don't even notice I've left, obviously, they were too busy swallowing each other for that.

I bash open our door to the room and slam my water down on the kitchen counter.

"Jade?" I hear Vanessa shout.

"Yeah, in here," I call, half-heartedly.

"Hey," she smiles, bobbing her head around the corner.

"Hiya, what you doing?" I question, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Nothing, I was just waiting for one of my friends to accompany me," she replies, sitting next to me.

"Oh, why where's Lucy?" I ask.

"Out with some guy she met last night. I didn't have the chance to approve because she took off with him so I have no clue who he is," she laughs, reaching for a magazine.

"Lucky her," I mumble, biting my lip.

"Hey, don't say that. I heard Styles nearly locked lips with you," she smirks, nudging my elbow.

"How did you know? I didn't let him," I say.

"He might have told me. Why not?I think you'd be nice together," Vanessa grins.

I roll my eyes playfully and go to get changed out of these gym clothes. It takes me twenty minutes to decide on what to wear and considering we aren't even going anywhere, that's a pretty long time.

I settle for a black, vest crop top and my white cycling shorts.

"Maybe we should do something with the boys, i'm really bored," Vanessa sighs, grabbing her phone.

"I'll text Lou and ask if they want to do anything," she suggests.

I nod in reply and get up to make myself a drink.

"Lou says we can go to their dorm and watch some movies if you want to?" Vanessa shouts.

"Yeah ok whatever," I yell, stirring my coffee.

Vanessa had got changed out of her clothes from the night at Louis' and is wearing a baggy burgundy jumper and black jeans.

"Lets go," she smiles.

"I've just made my drink," I whine, slipping on my black vans.

"You can make another at their flat come on," she sighs, dragging me out of the door.

We walk in to a room full of boys in joggers and tops, they look like a boy band.

"Wow, loving the outfits lads," Vanessa smirks as though she's reading my mind.

They all look up from their phones, blank expressions on their faces.

"Where's Niall?" Vanessa asks, sitting next to Louis.

"Out with Cara somewhere," Liam mumbles, his eyes still on his phone.

"Has Lucy not come back with her date yet?" I smirk, taking a seat next to Zayn.

"Didn't know she had one," Zayn replies with a shrug.

"Apparently," Vanessa says, snuggling into Louis' side.

We all decide to watch White Chicks whilst awaiting Lucy's arrival and I sink into the sofa.