Chapter 50- "welcome back"

JADES POV

Suddenly, after feeling dead for however long, I begin to see the blackness held under my eyelids.

I am so confused, I can hear rustling and muffle like sounds in my ears but I can't exactly make out what it is.

Trying to push open my eyelids, I begin to feel my fingers and legs then soon my whole body. It feels as though my eyelids are glued together, they just won't open.

Suddenly, the sounds start to become clearer and it's voices, voices I recognise to be Zayn's but who's the other?

And where's Niall?

In fact. Where am I?

"The other day, when you left me and Niall in that room, I was comforting him like a good friend but in the moment....I uh....I kissed him" I hear a girl say.

Wait, my Niall?

Ok I'm about to cut a bitch.

Surely she doesn't mean him, he wouldn't do that to me again.

"Cara are you fucking serious?" Zayn cries.

Did he just say Cara?

Cara kissed Niall! Why would she do that? She has Zayn and i'm pretty sure the boundary is one.

As I'm drowning in my own thoughts, I hear more voices and then the door shutting. I pull open my eyes, the sudden glow of light blinding me slightly.

I look over to my side to see Cara crying, well so she should be but I have to ask if it's true.

"Cara is that true?" I ask sadly.

She shoots her head up, seeming to be stunned I spoke.

"Jade you're awake!" She gasps.

"Tell me, did you kiss Niall?" I question, ignoring her sudden burst of excitement.

Her face drops, as do her shoulders and head. She nods slowly, bringing her hands up to her face.

"Just let me explain Jade," she pleads.

"I am lying in a hospital bed, not even remotely alive and you decide to kiss my boyfriend at the very first chance you get!" I cry, not wanting to hear excuses, the outburst of my anger taking my body by surprise and making me feel quite dizzy.

"No. It was in the moment, it was after the accident I wasn't thinking, and I kissed him he pushed me away," she admits.

Even though I am furious, I sort of feel a relief wash over me that he still cared and didn't betray me.

"He is my boyfriend, he was yours and now you have Zayn so wether it was in the moment or not, you do not just kiss someone especially when he is your best friend's boyfriend," I say.

She doesn't say a word.

"I've just woke up from I don't even know what and I refuse to spend my first waking hours listening to you drone on with excuses about how you kissed my boyfriend, if you'll excuse me, I actually want to see my boyfriend, someone who cares about me," I spit, rolling over to the face the window.

"But it was all fucking right when you kissed him when we were together. Fuck you Jade," she mutters and I jump at the hard bang of my room door.

I begin to cry and not because of Niall; he's done nothing wrong. Because of Cara. And what she just said is true, I guess I've got a taste of my own medicine but that doesn't make it right.

Suddenly, the door burst open and I roll over to face Sophie, Liam and Zayn rushing over with huge smiles on their faces.

After the exchange of hugs and kisses, they finally settle down.