Chapter 92- "Mr Horan please keep calm"

NIALLS POV

Racing down the steps, I fly to her side watching as she falls to the floor in pain.

"I'm here now love. Please get up. Someone ring an ambulance," I cry, holding her up and into me.

"It hurts," she screams, tears flushing down her face.

"I know I know. The ambulance will be here," I insist, brushing her hair from her face.

Everyone comes backstage freaking out as Jade pants in agony.

"Niall take me now. Please just- I need you to take me," she pleads through sharp breaths.

I nod leading her to the exit and kicking the door open before carrying her to my car as fans gasp and shout from behind the barrier who are waiting outside.

The whole way there I hold her hand as she screams until she can't speak properly and we eventually make it to the hospital where paramedics rush out as soon as she tells me she can't walk it.

They take her to the labour ward and I follow closely behind until she's put in a bed and doctors swarm around her.

"Jade this is it. I want you to listen to me very carefully. Follow every instruction and you'll fly through this," the midwife tells her.

She nods, gripping my hand and breathing rapidly.

Watching her being in pain makes me want to cry my eyes out but I know I have to stay strong for her while she goes through this.

"You can do it. I believe in you," I smile as a tiny tear falls from her eye.

There are minutes before she's instructed to push and she does, squeezing the life out of my hand in the process.

I brush the hair from her face as she continues.

Around 4 hours later I hear a tiny cry from the end of the bed, I'm expecting her to relax and sink back into the bed but she jolts up with wide eyes and lets out a large scream.

"Congratulations on a baby girl," the midwife says as tears fall from my eyes in happiness when she takes her to be cleaned up.

I turn to Jade who's red in the face and gripping onto my hand tightly.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Niall I need to push again I know it. Please what's happening," she cries, looking at the doctor.

"Do whatever feels comfortable," I tell her.

It suddenly feels like a complete re-wind of what just happened as she cries out in pain.

I search the doctor's expression as he gasps along with the midwives until Jade's grip loosens in my hand and she sinks backwards.

The room falls into a silence until a small sound is heard much like our little girl's.

"And congratulations on your baby boy," the nurse exclaims as I feel my jaw drop.

"Twins?" I ask.

"Yep both perfectly healthy and in a great condition. I'll just clean them both up," she tells me.

"Jade did you hear that? Twins," I cry, turning to face her though she was pale and her arm is limp, she's struggling to breath and it makes my heart stop.

"Doctor what's happening to her," I shout, shaking her.

"Move out of the way," he instructs shouting numerous things I don't understand to the nurses.

Before I know it, I'm pushed outside as I bash on the door until she's wheeled out and I race down the corridor after her.

"Mr Horan please keep calm," one nurse tells me.

"No not until you tell me whats wrong with her," I insist, feeling the hot tears fall down my face.

"We'll get back to you with any information we have but right now your children need their daddy," she says firmly.

I run back to the room and see them, both staring up at me with their blue eyes.
I gently lift them up into my arms and cradled them both close to me.

They're so small, so delicate, I feel like I'm holding pottery.
These are my children, my god I'm a dad.

"Mummy will be ok I know she will," I mutter, kissing both their foreheads.

"She's a fighter. She will make sure she comes back and sees you," I whisper as my little girl reaches her hands up to me.

All I can think is, what if something does happen?
What if our babies don't ever see their mummy?

No that won't happen she won't die.

"Mr Horan," someone says and I look up to face the nurse.

"We have some news on Jade but were afraid its not good news were sorry-"

That's when I shut myself down..

*Author's Note*

This chapter is short because I couldn't give too much away without it ending like this. For those who are wondering, I aren't saying wether she is dead or not because that's a huge spoiler but I hope you liked this chapter. No Control is coming to an end on chapter 100 I've decided so thank you so so much for reading my book. I hope you've enjoyed it and please please vote! Xo