Chapter 29

JADES POV

Once we get there we make our way to the back entrance, sneaking behind all their fans so they won't know where the boys will be coming out, I'm starting to get really excited.

"I can't wait," Sophie squeals when we're being lead to their dressing rooms.

"I know, tonight's gonna be amazing," I agree.

We finally get to their dressing rooms where they're all sprawled across the room when we walk in.

"Hi boys," Lucy smiles.

Louis gets up from his position on the sofa pulling Vanessa into his arms. I overhear him complimenting her outfit as they go outside to get water and smile to myself. They're too cute.

I then sit down in Louis' place next to Niall and dig into my bag for my phone. I take a photo of us and upload it to Twitter.

'Good luck on stage boys! We love you. @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @ZaynMalik1D @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson x x'

As I press send, I smile to myself as all their notifications pinged. Niall looks over at me smiling and I suddenly get a text.

I feel myself blushing uncontrollably. My feelings for Niall have gotten so much stronger these past few months. He means a lot to me.

A woman interrupts my thoughts as she comes to tell the boys they have 15 minutes before they go on.

All the boys and the girls leave without me because I need the bathroom. However, when I come out, there's the little Irish boy grinning on the sofa.

"Ni, you should be out there getting yourself ready," I scold, grabbing my bag.

"I needed a good luck hug," he smirks, holding me against him.

"You look amazing," he whispers into my neck, planting small kisses under my jaw line.

"Thank you" I mutter, pulling away and giving him a small kiss on his lips before turning and walking out of the door.

"Have a good show," I shout as he runs backstage and I'm taken to my seat where the girls are waiting for me.

"And what took you so long?," Lucy smirks, poking my side.

"Niall needed a good luck hug," I say, putting my bag next to me.

"Did he need a few good luck kisses?" Sophie ask.

"Maybe one or two," I admit, smiling at the thought.

"Why are you two not a couple yet?" Cara cries as some girls take a seat behind us.

"I cannot believe this," one of them says.

"You're their girlfriends!" her friend screams, making us all turn our heads.

"Thats Cara, Zayn's girlfriend, thats Liam's Sophie, thats Louis' Vanessa and Jade and Lucy," the first one screeches, jumping up and down.

"Hi nice to meet you," we all say.

"Is it okay if we have a picture?" they ask eagerly.

We agree and get out of our seats to take some pictures. But that's probably a mistake seen as half the girls who are on the floor begin to form a queue for us.

"This is insane," I mutter to Lucy.

She looks at me with wide eyes, agreeing with me.

"Ok girls, lets go back to our seats come on. We might do some pictures after the show lets move," a security guard orders.