Chapter 89- "you could pay me in big macs"

JADES POV

"I just had a call from your lawyer and she says you can leave whenever you want. There was a loophole in the contract you signed so she has got you out straight away," Niall cries, engulfing me in a warm hug.

"That's great! Have you told the others?" I ask, referring to everyone back at the tour.

"Well not exactly, I told them i'd be home but I never mentioned you so it should be a good surprise," he says, pulling out of the hug.

"They'll be happy I hope," I chuckle, "with another kid running around will they cope? Will we cope?" I state.

"Of course we will," he smiles, pressing a kiss to the top of my bump lovingly.

Acacia walks in the room looking sheepish, she's locked herself away for days so I've been having to stay on the sofa which is very unhealthy in my condition.

"So you're really leaving?" She mumbles.

"Yeah Acacia I am so you can have this place all to yourself. You won't have anyone to lock yourself away from anyone anymore," I say, annoyed with her.

"I'm sorry Jade I just didn't know how to explain everything to you," she mutters.

"Well i've got time now so off you go i'll get comfortable," I smirk sarcastically as I sit on the sofa, Niall putting his arm around me.

"I've always liked Noah. Always. So when you came along all bubbly and bright, not to mention beautiful, I knew he'd take a shining to you. I got jealous and so I turned to Ashton to take my mind off him but it didn't work so I began telling Noah to stay away from you to sort of make you think that I felt nothing else towards him," she begins.

"But why would I care if you did?" I ask.

"Because you would probably think me stupid if I fell for him again after what happened last time. I didn't want you to think I was a pushover or a bitch for using Ashton like that," she explains.

"Acacia Noah told me he didn't know that girl had a boyfriend and he knew you wanted to settle down into a proper relationship but he also knew that he wasn't ready so he saved you the heart ache and left it. Trust me you'd have been a lot more hurt the other way around," I sigh, getting up and hugging her.

"Would I have? Every day afterwards I couldn't help but worry the reason he left was me. I hated myself and I found it hard to be confident around other boys because he was the only one I wanted," she tells me.

"I get it. I really do Acacia i'm not just saying it either. I've been there and done that but things will happen for a reason and if you like Noah then go for it. What's the worse that could happen?" I smile.

"Well actually-"

"In fact, don't answer that," I interrupt as she stifles a light chuckle.

"But what about Ashton?" She says.

"You should tell him, explain it all. He might be upset at first but he should learn to accept it eventually," I tell her.

"Thank you Jade. I really don't want you to leave," she says, pulling me in for another hug.

"I don't want to leave you but I want to leave this place. I'm sorry Acacia but its just not home," I smile, leaving the hug.

"I understand. Home is where the heart is and yours is clearly at the tour bus. Just please don't forget me will you?" She asks.

"I would never forget you don't be so silly. You have helped me through so much Acacia I can never fully repay you," I say.

"You could pay me in big macs," she laughs.

"Deal," I smirk, shaking her hand to seal it.

"So when do you go?" She asks.

"We want to go tomorrow actually. I just need to leave and go see my family," I smile, rubbing her arm for comfort.

"Don't worry about me, I have Noah," she says.

"Why dont you stay with him tonight? Then you can tell him how you feel and you can also tell me everything that happens before I leave tomorrow," I suggest.

"Great idea! I'll go right now, thanks again i'll see you tomorrow," she chirps, leaving.

"Now I have you all to myself," Niall whispers into the back of my neck.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I tease.

He lifts me up so I'm wrapped around his front and walk towards the bedroom.

Laying me down gently he props himself above me and smiles down at me like I mean everything to him.

"I love you," he says.

"And I love you," I breathe, pulling him down and gliding my lips against his as his cold hands travel up my shirt before he pulls it off reconnecting the kiss hungrily.

He is all I want.