Chapter 54- "she has her wrapped around her little finger"

CARAS POV

I wake up, Zayn's inked arms holding me to him by my waist. I gently unwrap myself from his clutch and sneak out of bed, grabbing his white t-shirt that's thrown on the floor and my black shorts from the bottom of the bed.

"Morning," Zayn says.

"Good morning," I smile, crawling back next to him and giving him a quick kiss before walking out of the room to everyone else.

"Hey," Lucy grins, bouncing Darcy on her lap.

"Hiya, what's for breakfast?" I ask, sinking into the sofa.

"Harold is making us some egg on toast, better catch him if you want some," Lucy tells me and I hop up going into the kitchen where Harry's stood in boxers and a t-shirt.

"Harry dear, do me a favour and make me an egg too," I smile, jumping on his back and watching him cook.

"No can do little one," he says, throwing me off.

"And why not?" I groan, leaning on the counter.

"Because there are only two eggs, one for me and one for me lady," he says, putting them on plates.

"Well you had best get yourself to the shop then hadn't you," I smirk, walking away into the living room.

"Where's Sophie and Liam?" I ask.

"They went to meet some fans outside. They've been quite distant with each other lately don't you think?" Jade shrugs.

"I hadn't noticed," I mumble.

"Yeah. Liam told me before they went outside. But how could we not have realised when she's hardly on the bus?" Jade explains.

"Poor Li, I know he really likes her and now that you mention it I don't see her often on the bus she's always going out or shopping wherever we are," I say.

"I know. He looked really down when I was talking to him about it, more down than he should have been," Jade says, looking worried.

"I'll talk to him about it later," I decide, hearing my stomach grumble.

"Harry!" I shout.

"What?" He moans.

"Get me eggs!" I cry.

"Nope," he smirks, waltzing in with his and Lucy's breakfast.

"I hate you," I sulk, holding my stomach.

"I hate you more," Harry jokes.

"Don't be talking to my girlfriend like dat Harreh," Zayn cries walking in.

I pretend to cry and begin pouting to Zayn as he approaches me.

"You ok babe?" He jokes in a baby voice, pulling me into his arms as I smirk over his shoulder at Harry sticking my tongue out.

"I think so," I mutter, kissing him gently and pulling him to the sofa for a snuggle.

"She has you wrapped around her little finger," Harry says, chewing on his toast.

"So what if she does," Zayn shrugs, kissing the side of my head.

Suddenly the tour bus door flies open and Liam walks in, running his hands through his hair, a small tear escaping his eye.

"Liam whats happened-"

His bedroom door slams shut and a muffled cry is heard from behind it.

"Where's Sophie?" I mumble.

"She's not here and she's never fucking coming back," Liam shouts from his room.

I exchange looks with the others, what exactly happened out there?