Chapter 26

JADES POV

I'm in bed, I have been for days. I probably smell, like really bad, i'm still in my clothes from the club, still staring at the same four walls in our hotel room.

Vanessa's slept in the boys' room with Louis and knocked numerous times but i've locked the doors.

I don't want to move or do anything really.

It feels like a part of me is missing and having that small missing part wont let me move, eat, sleep, talk, or do anything.

The one time I finally let myself enjoy my time with Niall and he goes and shoves it all in my face.

VANESSA'S POV

"Im really worried about her Lou," I sigh, holding onto him whilst we lay in bed.

"I know babe I know. She needs time and space from everyone so let her have it," he sighs, kissing the side of my forehead.

"But I can't do anything for her, not even physically and I feel useless that I can't help her," I sigh, wishing Niall had never been so fucking stupid.

LOUIS POV

"You're helping her by giving her everything she needs which is to be alone and time to think," I assure, twirling her hair around my fingers.

"Ok. But I-"

"Ssh, forget about it," I tell her, shutting her up with a gentle kiss.

I can't help but not feel sorry for Jade even though we're friends and what Niall did was wrong. I just still can't shake that she hasn't said anything about Harry to him.

Nessa smiles to me, settling into my side and shutting her eyes in hope of sleep.

JADES POV

Sneaking out of bed, I tiptoe over to the sofa, hoping they won't hear me move around.

I gently sit down and tap through the tv channels before deciding on Pretty Little Liars and sinking into a cushion.

Suddenly, I hear voices by the door of the television.

I turn it off quickly, praying they won't try the door, I unlocked it last night because I had to pass Vanessa some clean clothes.

I watch carefully as the handle twisted and the door creaks open.

Harry comes in quietly making his way over to me after locking the door behind him. He doesn't say anything he just pulls me into his lap and let's me cry.

"I feel so stupid," I say, crying so hard I can barely breathe.

"I know," Harry mutters, pulling my head onto him.

My eyes sting like crazy with just how much they're leaking.

"Harry why did he do it to me?" I ask, lifting my head up and looking at him in the eyes.

Harry hesitates then goes completely off subject, "he hasn't been out of the bathroom, he even slept there, took his pillow and blanket in there, sleeping in the bath I assume," he explains, rubbing my arm.

"I hate him," I say quietly.

"You'll forgive him soon enough."

"Harry I really did like him," I admit, "I shouldn't be telling you that I know and i'm sorry."

"I thought you said you hated him?" he chuckles, breezing over the rest of it.

"No, I like him so much, I could never really hate him but I hate what he did to me," I sigh, my tears still pouring.

"Just go to sleep, I'll do whatever you want me to that will help ok? But you really need your sleep," he whispers as I curl up in his lap and shut my wet eyes, actually feeling quite tired and manage to get some sleep.

But why is Harry being so kind to me after what I've done? I don't deserve him.

NIALLS POV

Words can't describe how guilty I feel.

I feel like i've ripped to pieces the girl who means the most to me.
And I have.

Firstly, I was drunk and my reaction was slow, secondly, because that girl kissed me first.

Of course, I'm not telling anyone this as they'd think I was making up an excuse but its the truth.

This bath is so uncomfortable, but I can't go out there, everyone hates me, they're disgusted with me and so am I.

I like Jade so much, she just doesn't know it and I don't know how I will win her back, but I'll wait however long it takes, I only want her.

And I'll do everything it takes to get her back.

Author's note:

Hi everyone,
sorry for the rly short chapter and I don't know if the characters are moving too fast with each other but...oh well.
Let me know what you think pls