Chapter 25

JADES POV

I'm sitting on the sofa, snacking on some crisps, with Vanessa on her phone at my side and Sophie asleep on the bed.

The boys didn't bring back any good movies so we all went to sleep early.

"I am so bored," I groan, flicking through the channels on the television.

"Same," Vanessa mumbles, scrolling through instagram.

"We should go out tonight," I grin.

"I'm not too sure," she says.

"But-"

"Okay you've convinced me!" She squeals and runs to the bedroom.

I text Cara and Lucy asking them to meet at our hotel room around 8:00pm so we can surprise the boys.

"Do you have any clothes you could lend me?" Vanessa asks.

"Yeah sure have anything you want."

I follow her into the bedroom.

"Hmm, see I like this and I like this, but I don't know which one I love," she ponders.

I look at my outfits for a second and choose for her.

I get the white shirt to go along with some white trousers and give her my peach peep toe heels to match.

"Lovely," she smiles, popping into the bathroom to try it on.

We then start to get ready slowly seen as we have a few hours.

"Nessa you look gorgeous," I gasp when she's all dressed and ready.

She's put her hair up in a messy bun and done her eyeshadow quite natural with a small eyeliner flick and some falsies.

"Thank you," she beams, giving me a twirl.

"Now...You can borrow something of mine," she grins, pushing me into the bathroom.

It's a white mesh top with short sleeves and some light denim ripped jeans with some black peep toe heels.

After leaving my hair with it's natural curl, I too did the smokey eye everyone loves, but left the flick off.

Vanessa got me one of her clutch bags too and I apply a red to my lips.

"I'm jealous," she smirks as I chuckle at her comment.

"Well, Sophie doesn't have any going out clothes. Maybe we should both give her something?" I suggest, referring to the girl soundly sleeping on our bed.

"Yeah, we'll surprise her," she agrees.

I give Sophie my black cargos and a nude bodysuit to go underneath and Vanessa lends her some heels.

After we wake her up, I curl her hair loosely and Vanessa does her make up.

"Thank you guys so much," Sophie smiles, pulling us in for a hug.

"Its ok, you helped Jade get here, we owe it to you," Vanessa laughs, sitting on the sofa texting Cara to see when her and Lucy are getting here.

"They're on their way down," Vanessa shouts, as I brush through my curls.

Surely enough, they both come around ten minutes later.

"Hi," I beam as I open the door for them.

Cara rushes in, her curls bouncing around.

"I am so excited for tonight. What do you think? Would Zayn like this?" she asks, biting her lip and referring to the beautiful dress she is wearing.