Chapter 34

LUCYS POV

I wake from my slumber, Harry's arms wrapped around my bare stomach. He held me this way all night and I can't stop feeling the tiny butterflies in my tummy every time he does.

I try to wriggle my way out of his grip and he sits bolt right up.

"What's wrong?" He cries, rubbing his eyes and grabbing my arm.

"Nothing just getting up for breakfast," I laugh, kissing his cheek.

"Ok love," he says huskily in his morning voice.

"You sound so good on a morning," I grin, kissing his nose as he flashes me his dimply smile.

"You look so good on a morning and every other hour of the day," he smirks, pulling me back into bed and wraps his arms around my back pulling our lips together.

I finally get out of his hold and make my way to my chest of drawers for some clothes.
Me and Vanessa went to get me some maternity clothes yesterday because i'm getting bigger and we're not really keeping it a secret anymore.

"What should I wear?" I ask myself, rooting through some shirts.

I pick out a plain black vest and pull on a long grey and black striped skirt that falls to my ankles.
Walking out of the bedroom, I go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and pulling my hair back into a high ponytail.

"Morning," I chirp as I take a seat on the sofa next to Cara.

"Hi, how's baby Styles?" Cara questions.

We told everyone last night, they are all so happy for us and so supportive which made things a lot more easier.

"Baby Styles is doing well. At least I think, I don't know until my scan," I smile.

JADES POV

I wake up, rubbing my tired eyes, Niall kept me up last night snoring so I haven't had much sleep at all.

My curtains are suddenly drawn back and the sun attacks my eyes, leaving me groaning and turning away.

"Stop," I shout, shielding my stinging eyeballs with my hands.

"Morning angel," Niall smirks, pulling my hands away and kissing my forehead.

"Morning dick head," I snigger, pushing him away as I hop out of bed.

I put on a grey hoodie, some black joggers and go into the bathroom, curling parts of my hair and brushing my teeth.

"Jade, breakfast!" Niall calls, knocking on the door and I run out to the kitchen.

"Hi everyone," I say, taking a seat next to Lucy.

"Oh my god maternity." I cry happily, referring to her clothes.

"Yes. Its time people found out and this is the better way," she grins, one hand placed on her bump.

"Where's Soph and Liam?" I question, peering around the room.

"Bed," Zayn replies, brushing through Cara's hair with his fingers.

I nod my head, taking my breakfast from Vanessa, eggs and toast.

LUCYS POV

Creeping into Harry's bed, I pinch his cheeks tightly to try wake him up from his deep sleep.

"Harry, we need to go out today, I need more clothes and we need to go show everyone the bump," I whisper, running my fingers through his hair.

He doesn't stir. I dig my fingers into his sides, tickling him and he squirms.

"Stop," he groans, pushing me away.

"Get your lazy butt out of bed," I order, slipping from his hands.

"No. I want to lay in bed with you forever," he moans, putting his face into the pillow.

"Harry please. For me," I beg, putting on my sandals and grabbing my sunglasses, phone and handbag.

I wait for about half an hour at the bus door before he eventually walks out.

"Lets go," he grins, linking our fingers as we get in the car to go to the mall.

I pull out my phone and tap out a tweet on Twitter.

@LucyLoo: Headed to the mall w/ @Harry_Styles. Time to shop till I drop!

"Lucy, they're all going to come down here now," Harry warns.

"I know and I don't care. I'm not afraid of showing people that you are the father of our baby," I smile, kissing his lips lightly as he pulls me in closer to his side.

We arrive outside the mall and already there are hundreds of paparazzi and fans waiting for us.

"Harry!" One shouts, holding a microphone to his mouth viciously.

"Lucy is Harry cheating?" Another screams as I throw him a dirty look.

"Harry I don't know if I can tell them. I don't think have the guts," I fret, attempting to cover my stomach.

"All you have to do is show the bump slightly, no announcement. It'll all be better that way."

I pull back my leather jacket slightly and reveal my, small, but a good size bump.

Gasps, whispers and mumbles are heard from everywhere. Suddenly, pictures are being taken, questions screamed at me and Harry walks in front of me, holding up his hands.

He then bends down and plants a tiny kiss in the middle of my bump and smiling as he lifts his head up.

Flashes flicker all around us and the noise becomes a blur.