Chapter 78- "i feel ill"

JADES POV

I'm not awoken by Acacia's shouts this morning which is a surprise, she must still be asleep I think to myself.

Opening my eyes, my stomach turns as I stare at the ceiling above me, it's not my dorm room ceiling....I look down and I'm in a plain black t-shirt and only my pants.

My thoughts backtrack to last night and everything's a blur, I sit and hug my knees to my chest as tiny tears form in my eyes.

In my drunken state did I cheat?

Am I in some random guy's bed?

I begin to cry, hard, oh my god what the hell have I done?

I hear ruffling of the bed sheets beside me and I turn my head to face-

"Noah?" I mumble.

"Morning-Hey why are you crying?" he asks, sitting up.

"Did we-" I begin.

"No. I wouldn't do that you're engaged," he objects.

"Why am I here then?" I ask.

"You were really drunk and so was Acacia but we couldn't find her and we forgot your room number so I brought you back here. I couldn't have you sleep on the sofa," he explains.

"And the shirt?" I say, gesturing to it.

"I borrowed you it, I didn't want you in nothing but not in your dress so," he shrugs.

"Thank you Noah," I smile.

"No problem, want some breakfast?" he offers, pushing back the bed sheets and walking to his chest of drawers in nothing but boxers.

"Sure thanks," I say, trying to tear my eyes away from his (I have to admit) really nice body.

"I'll go make you some now," he grins, pulling on a shirt and some shorts before walking out.

I look around for my belongings and he's folded them up neatly on a chair in the corner of the room and placed my phone on the bed side table.

I grab it and search through my texts.

From Acacia:

Where the heck are you?! I hope to god you didn't do what I think you did Jade. Call me please. xo

To Acacia:

Hey, no I didn't, Noah just brought me to his because I was drunk and they couldn't find you or our dorm. I'm fine don't worry, i'll be home soon just having breakfast. xo

Noah walks back in carrying a plate of toast and a cup of tea.

"Thank you," I smile, taking them from him.

After I've eaten, I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to wash off my leftover make up from last night.

Noah walks straight in the bathroom as I'm just about to take his top off so I throw it back down my sides and he immediately shuts the door.

I take my phone and rang Acacia.

"Hi," she says.

"Hey, can you bring some clothes for me to Noah's?" I ask.