Chapter 33

LUCYS POV

I stare at him, a small tear rolling down my left cheek causing me to pull my hands from his and begin to leave.

"Luce wait," Harry cries, pulling me straight back into him.

"Let me finish," he says softly, sitting me down in his lap on the bed.

I nod, looking at my hands.

"I was going to say, this won't work out-"

The tears stream straight down my cheeks and I viciously wipe them away.

"-unless," he says, lifting up my chin so I'm forced looking at him, "you let me name the baby if its a boy," he grins, placing his hands on my stomach, flashing me his smile.

"You mean it? You're not going to leave me?" I choke happily, letting my tears attack my face.

"I would never leave you," he mutters, brushing his lips across mine as he lays me down on the bed, him towering above me as I grip onto his shirt.

He begins to push my jumper up my sides, sliding his hands further up with it.
Eventually he lets himself drop to the side of me and he wraps his arm underneath me, pulling me into him. I run my fingers across his chest, hearing a small hum of appreciation.

I giggle and he moves back down to my neck, softly kissing me right down to my collar bone, gently pulling on my skin.

I slip his shirt off and pull him down, holding onto his neck as he deepens the kiss. Wrapping my legs around him, he lifts me off the bed and pushes me against the wall rather hard.

"Harry! That hurt," I laugh as he pulls away chuckling at me.

"I'm sorry love," he smiles, cupping my face in his hands and gliding his soft lips against mine, sliding his tongue along my lip.

"I see you two made up," someone says from the door, frightening the life out of me.

I get off Harry's front and see Cara smirking in the doorway.

"You see correct," I smile as Harry wraps his arms around me from behind and purposely lays his hands around my tiny bump.

"Good, hated seeing you argue," Cara grins, leaving the room.

"Luce?" Harry asks, pulling me around to face him.

"Mhm?" I say, biting my lip as I look at him.

"I know we haven't been together for a long time but it's alright, we can do this," he assures me and I nod, locking lips with him.

"Guys we have a problem!" Niall shouts, making us break the kiss.

I spin round, as does Harry to see Niall, phone in hand, looking extremely worried.

He holds out his phone and a fan has screenshotted a notes screen where she had written a paragraph, attaching a photo.

It read:

Listen up directioners. You all thought this was a big thing (#Jiallengagement) but guess what? Paul was spotted going to get a pregnancy test and I have a picture to prove it. Also, haven't you all noticed how much weight Lucy has put on and that she is always seen in jumpers and sweats? Coincidence much? This is too much of a coincidence. Question is, who's the baby daddy?
#pictureattatchment726>|%*

My mouth instantly drops open. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

I turn to look at Harry, my expression full of worry.

"What can we do? Its out," Harry says, pulling me into him and kissing my temple softly.

He's right, what can I do?

Its out.