Chapter 79

Chapter 79
The twins were with Nick and Kevin at the restaurant down the street. They were having their deserts when we showed up. "A perfect timing." I said and I kissed both the little boys' head.

"Hi Mommy." Gavin holds up the ice cream he was eating.

"So what did you guys have?" I say next to him and Joe sat with Adrian.

"We had cheerios too." He says.

"Not cheerios Gavin. Churros." Kevin laughs passing plate over. I picked up one churro and Joe takes two.

"Oh okay." He continued to dig through his ice cream. "I really like them." Gavin smiles.

"What about you Adrian what do you have?" I asked and he looks up at me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Gavin and him had a fight over who was going to sit where." Nick rolls his eyes and laughs. "It's okay though I fixed the problem."

"Adrian." Joe says putting his arm around him. "Let's get you another desert what do you want?"

"Joe that's enough they already had churros and ice scream." I said softly.

"Maybe a toy?"He looks down at Adrian and Gavin stood up on his chair and I had to hold him.

"I want one too Daddy." He says leaning on him.

"Okay both of you." He smiles. I look at Joe's brothers and they shrugged.

"Joe their bags will be full of toys by the time we get home." I said and Joe holds my hand.

"It's fine. I want the boys to have ad much fun as they want." He looks at me with a smile.

* * *
"Anything you want boys." Joe says as we entered the toy store.

"Hey Joe can I choose a toy too?" Nick asked elbowing his brother.

"Yea same can I?" Kevin laughs.

"Go ahead." Joe says and I held his hand. I smiled as Gavin and Adrian went all over the toy store excited to see different kinds of toys. They asked us which ones they could get. Joe just said anything. I looked at him and shook my head so he agreed to buying action figures or Lego. Kevin and Nick were outside waiting and the boys waved their new toys.

"Oh that looks so cool." Kevin says.

"I can't wait to open it." Adrian says.

"Oh no not tonight. When we get home both of you are going straight to bed." Joe says pulling me closer to him. So he really wants something to happen.

"We're not tired yet." Gavin says.

"It's almost ten. Its way past your bedtime." Joe rumpled Gavin's hair.

"Okay." They said.

We got to the hotel and we separated to our rooms and Joe carried Gavin and Adrian to their rooms. "I'll put them to bed. Go get changed." He smirks. I blushed and went into our bedroom. I washed my face in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't hear Joe walk in. I saw him in the bathroom mirror. "Hello." He casually walks to me. His hand touched my behind and he grabs it.

"Are the boys asleep?" I looked at his reflection.

"Almost they were both tucked in. I'm pretty sure they're tired." He kissed my shoulder.

"So..." I turned and faced him. His eyes were fixated on me.

"I'm going to rip your clothes off." He pulls me closer.