Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Honestly I feel so happy right now. Best feeling ever." Joe glanced at me then back at the road. We were going back to his apartment and I smiled at him.

"Joe you have no idea how shocked I was when you came out like that with your hands behind your back. I was so nervous." I giggled.

"I love you."He reached for my hand on my lap.

"I love you so much." I let him take it and I felt his fingers stroke my lap as well.

"The ring looks beautiful doesn't it?" He says.

"Yea my gosh Joe. My dreams came true." I said and he glanced at me again.

"You dreamed of marrying me?" He smiles.

"One time." I said.

"Well I'm happy I made it come true." He pulls my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

Joe held my hand as we walked down the corridor to his apartment. He searches his pocket for his keys and I glanced at his face. A small smile was plastered on his face. Once inside I see he moved a lot of furniture and there was a new picture hanging on the wall. It was palm trees. He put his guitar in the room before he returned to me. "I like the picture." I said pointing at it.

"Yea? I almost got it free." He laughs pulling my waist. I looked up at him. "I was thinking maybe I should have gotten this one picture of monkeys but that would have looked weird." He says. I giggled kissing his jaw.

"It would. Where did you find them?" I felt his finger crawling underneath the hem of my shirt.

"There was a store by my apartment in LA." He starts walking towards his room. I know where this is headed too. He kisses my cheeks then my ear. I can smell his cologne and sweat from all the running around the stage.

"You should shower first." I said and there was mischief in his eyes.

"Why don't you come along?" He whispers. I giggled and he takes of my shirt so suddenly I didn't react to it quickly.

"Woah." I said and he takes of his shirt.

"Come here." He grabs me at my waist making me squeal in laughter. Then he throws me over his shoulder and I laughed. In the bathroom he sits be down on the sink.

"My throne." I said and starts to laugh. I used my feet to put down the top of the toilet. "This is yours." We both laughed loudly Joe turns the shower on. He gets under the water and he smiles at me.

"Refreshing." He says and I joined after him. I stood a few inches away from him and he leans down to kiss me under the cool water. "All those worries are being washed away." He says and we kissed desperately.

* * *

I had my towel wrapped around me and Joe was watching me walk around the room. "You have any lotion." I asked. "I thought you did."

"Yea hold up." He goes back into the bathroom and he returns with a bottles of lotion. "Sit down." His towel was hanging off his hips and I was tempted to touch his V-line. He kneels in front of me which was kind of odd and he applies lotion on his hand. Then he gently massaged my legs.

"Joe you don't have to do this." I said smiling.

"Let me enjoy it." He smothers my legs with lotion starting from my feet to my thighs. I held out my hands which he took and he looked at the ring on my finger. "My my my doesn't it look beautiful on your hand." He kissed it. He massages my arm and when he stood up he removes my towel.

"Oh." I gasped. Joe and his smirk leaves me staring. He kisses me and I pull him onto me and he throws his towel to the side. I over powered him this time and he laughs as I straddled his hips.

"Woah...dreams do come true." His voice in a husky whisper. I kissed him to keep myself from laughing. I need to take this seriously. He takes both my hands and I tilt my head to the side. Joe stares down at my chest and I let go of one of his hands to take his chin.

"Where are you looking at?" I smirked at him.

"I'm looking for a spot you'll enjoy the attention on." He lets go of my hands and he takes my waist. "Here?"

"Cold." I smiled. So he wants to play a game huh?

"How about here?" My thighs.

"Cold."

"Wow I'm surprised." He grins and he suddenly squeezed my behind. "What about now."

"Cold." My nails dug into his shoulder as he slides his hands up my back. "Getting warmer." I whispered.

"I know!" He cups my breast. I sighed and he smiles up at me.

"Super hot." I giggled. I feel him twitch underneath me and his hazel eyes giving me this intense stare.

"Why don't we try this?"He says.

"Try what?" His hands still squeezed me tightly.

"Move down a little." He tells me. I do as he says and then he takes my waist. "Just tell me if you want to stop okay." I nod and he eases me down on him. My lips parted and he smiles. "Are you good?" He smiles.

"Yea." I took a breath. Joe's smile fades a little and his jaw tenses up. "Your alright?" I asked and he nods pushing up at me. I moaned at the sudden movement.

"Why don't you move a little?" He whispers. I kissed his chest and twisted my hair in his hands. He tugs me down if I tried to get up. "Closer you are the better." He says.

"I see." I giggled as he strokes my neck and he lift his head to kiss that spot. I felt his hand take both my waist and guides me up and down on him. He stays still and I see him clench his teeth. "Joe?"

"Hmm?" He moves me side to side in a circular motion.

"Nothing." I smiled but he gets up and he sits back on the headboard.

"You feel good?" He asked taking deep breaths and I continued the movements he showed me. Joe lays his head back and he groans. I psyched myself against his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. I stifled a moan and he takes my arms. "It's my turn." His eyes came back to me. He pulls himself out and I was pushed down on the end of the bed.

"God!" I gasped and he kissed and licked my neck. I grabbed his shoulders digging my nails into them.

"Tell me when you want to stop okay. I don't want to hurt you." He whispers. Never. Why would I want him too.

* * *

I whimpered as he pushed down my shoulders and he thrusts quickly into me. It's almost over I see his face contorting and I feel lightheaded again. "Come on baby." He whispers and that triggered it. I couldn't feel my legs and he groans on my shoulder. He too had hit the limit. Wow I'm tried. I was breathing quickly and he eased out of me collapsing on the bed. "I love you." He turns his head to me and I was just about to close my eyes.

"I love you Joe." I whispered an smiled. He takes my arms and he pulls me on top of him. I laughed lightly. "Oh no I'm tired."

"No I want you sleep close to me." He says in my ear. I didn't move and I just laid my head on his shoulder. His hands moved over my back tracing my shoulder blades and spine. He takes my wrist and he looks at my hand. I look up with him with my tired eyes. "Your going to be my queen." He whispers.

"That means your the king." I smiled snuggling against him. He examines the ring on my finger and he kissed it.

"Anne Jonas." He whispers it. I felt his other arm hold me against him tighter. "I wanna get married as soon as possible."

"If that's what you want." I closed my eyes cuddling him. He kissed my forehead and I let myself sleep.