Chapter 63

Chapter 63

I tapped the counter and nodded. "He has." I said and my mom looked over to my dad. "Why did something happen?"

"It's just his parents came to talk to us." My dad sits down and I leaned on the counter wanting to hear more.

"Sebastian has been acting strange and apparently spiraling out of control." My mom looked at me to see my reaction.

"Is he taking any drugs or something?" I thought of yesterday when I saw him. He did look a bit sluggish.

"No it's because of you." She says and I hear my heartbeats slow until I think it stopped. "He's obsessed Anne. It's getting crazy. His mom tells me nothing comes out of his mouth but your name." I cringe.

"What does she want to do?" I asked.

"She has no idea. He's not going to change his mind. Sebastian already hurt one of his friends because apartently he said something about you guys." She explained on and I just sat there loathing Sebastian more and more. My dad could see my face change and he looks at my mom.

"Sebastian told us that when you were in Paris..." My dad starts off.

"Look don't ever believe the word that come out of that man's mouth." I said and looked up the stairs making sure Joe was still upstairs.

"Anne its alright you can tell us." My mom says.

"It's no longer important." I said.

"But is it true?" She asked.

"That we had sex? Is this what is all about?" I said and she nods.

"Yes and that Adrian and Gavin are his?" My mom looked into my eyes and it was that same look that she used when I was younger and she wanted the truth.

"No they are not his. They will never be." I said.

"I still don't understand why you even became his girlfriend." My dad pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I thought I loved him and it was a mistake. I have a family with Joe and I'm happy." I said.

"Alright. We'll continue this the next time. Go get ready. You'll be late to wherever your going." My mom says and I went upstairs to our my bedroom. Adrian and Gavin where playing inside the room by the bed. Joe was combing his hair at the mirror. He looked handsome as he jelled back his hair and unbuttoned his shirt so I could see his chest. I tried to forget about our talk downstairs and I put my arms around his torso.

"Hello." He smiles at the reflection. I melted at that smile and he strokes my arms. "I put out the dress I wanted you to wear." I kissed his cheek and went into the bathroom. On the little futon by the window the black fitting dress I wore on my first date with him was on top.

"Oh this dress." I said and he opened the bathroom door.

"I haven't seen you in it. One of my favorites." He says.

"Alright. I'll wear it." I smiled.

"Yay." He closes the door and I walked to the sink and looked into the mirror. My face looked pale and I realized that my lips were loosing their color. Surprisingly Joe hasn't said anything. I walked to the shower and turned it on. As I waited for it to warm up. I see that Joe had left his things on the second sink which he claims his. His aftershave was strong and I had to close the bottle since he left it open. The watch I gave him was here. I placed it on the side. His wallet was here too along with his belt. I put them all aside away from the mouth of the sink. I see a piece of paper with a number on it. The ink was smudged due to the water. I read it carefully. I didn't seem familiar. I left it alone and went to go take my shower. I heard a knock and Joe asked if my parents need to do some errands while I'm gone. I told him no and as I pull into my dress I realized how well I was keeping with my diet. I still could fit in it after I had Adrian and Gavin. I turned and saw the black thick straps forming an X over my back. I remember the feeling of Joe's fingers on my back on our first date. I blow dried my hair, styled it with some clips, and doing my make up. As I stepped out Adrian was crying and Joe tried to make him laugh with the rattle. "Look it's mommy." He says and stares at my body.