Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Joe's POV

Anne had removed her soaked dress and placed it on the sand. Even with her growing tummy I still find her so attractive. Every time I look at her I just can't help but fall deeper and deeper in love. At the moment she was wearing her underwear and I had to wrap my towel around her body. I smiled as she lays her head on my chest. She holds her towel close around her and I kiss her forehead. "Come on let's go get a nice bath." I smiled. She nods and picks up her dress.

As we walked to into the villa Anne starts to talk about baby plans and I perked up. "I'd love to start shopping for baby clothes when we get back." She says excitedly as I filled up the bath. I watch her as she tries to untangle strands of her hair.

"And a crib for the nursery. I'm getting a friend to paint the walls." I said putting the bath salts in. "Gumdrop just settle in I'm just going to get something." I smiled and she removes her towel and underwear. From the reflection of the mirror I see a beautiful goddess. She slips into the tub. I exit the bathroom and searched the dresser for the other bath salts we were provided. They smelled heavenly. I know Anne was going to like it.

"Probably we can even get some toys." She continues to talk and I could hear her.

"Yea and more baby books." I smiled opening a few boxes. I hear a vibrating coming from somewhere.

"I can't wait to be a mom." She says. I frowned listening to where the sound was coming from.

"I can't wait to be a dad." I said. Anne's phone was in the drawer of the bedside table. I picked it up and to find Sebastian's name flashing on the screen. My steady blood flow started to boil.

"Did you find whatever your looking for?" She asked.

"Uh yea." My voice sounded a bit strained. "Bath salts they smell really nice." The call ended and Anne receives a text. 'Sebastian is at the hospital again. -From Maria' Infuriated and confused I opened Anne's phone and deleted the message and cleared the calls. I'm not letting him ruin our honeymoon. Manipulative bastard. I put the phone away and returned to the bathroom. Anne looked up at me.

"Oh come in." She says. I added more bath salts and removed my swimming trunks. Anne moves to sit by me and I drape my arm around her.

"It smells really nice right?" I can feel her stroke my chest. The sensation is just exhilarating. I try to forget about Sebastian. As long as she doesn't know about him we're alright. I washed her hair and she smiles as I gave her a few kisses on the nose and chin. My way of trying to teaser her. Carefully I washed down her body and she mirrored my movements on to me. I gently bite her neck and she splashed the water into my face.

"Ouch." She giggles and I wrap my arms around her. Nuzzling her neck and I feel her hand caress my shoulders and chest.

"You smell like a flower." I smiled and she cups my face.

"You do too." We both laughed

* * *

While Anne was drying her hair in the bathroom I took a peek at her phone again. Again a text message from Sebastian's cousin Maria tells Anne that he's in the hospital. I delete it and with desperation of keeping it away from Anne I hide her phone. She comes back to the room standing in a linen dress. My palms start to sweat as she walked around looking for something. "Have you seen my earrings?" She asked and I let out a sigh of relief.

"It's probably in your cosmetic bag did you check?" I said putting on my shorts.

"Oh yea I think it's in there." She walks to the dresser and she eventually finds it while I wait.

"Let's get something cold to snack on." I suggest.

"The ices you promised me." She comes over and I let her sit on my lap.

"Thanks for reminding me." I brushed a strand of hair over her ear and she helps me up. I had my hand tightly around her wrist as we walked down the bridge. I can feel her pulse and then she slows down to walk by me.

"I wanna get a raspberry lemonade ice." She smiles up at me.

"Alright let's see what they have."She looked back out into the ocean and I hold her hand.

"It's really hot today."

"Yea we might need to bathe in ices later on." We smiled at each other.

Back on the island we just chilled out under some palm trees laying on a big hammock. I had a bowl filled with lime mohito ice and Anne had what she wanted the raspberry lemonade ice. She lays beside me with her leg over my legs. As she ate her ices in silence I stroked her leg from her shins to her thighs lifting her dress slowly. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn't help but plant kisses on her shoulder. She shivers since my lips were cold. The slow swinging motion of the hammock made me sleepy but I was kept awake by Anne. My hand drew small circles in her inner thigh. I don't think she notices since she's too busy eating her ices but then as I get close and closer she reached down to my wrist. She just stayed there holding me. I itched to touch her but she pulls my hand out. "Sorry." I said disappointed.

"It's alright. " She says finishing her ices and getting up from the hammock.

"Anne...I'm sorry." I said worried that I might have gotten her upset.

"It's alright. I'm just not in the mood at the moment." She says and I nod. I understand and I touch her stomach. Kissing her forehead I puller her closer to me putting my hands over her own that stroked her tummy.

"Your feeling okay right?" I asked.

"Yes." She answers before looking up to me. I kissed her so I can get at least some affection.