Chapter 9

Chapter 9

My head was against his chest while I played a little more of his game. He put his control aside a while ago now he strokes my hair. "Your beautiful you know that." He whispers. I smiled and looked up to him. I touch his smooth face and kissed him. He strokes both my cheeks and his forehead touches mine.

"I-" We both say at the same time. I laughed and he couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I smiled kissing him again.

* * *

"There you are." Ilani came into the apartment with a box.

"Do you need some help?" I asked getting up from the stool.

"It's alright. I came home and you weren't here." She puts the box down.

"I was at Joe's." I went back on sketching.

"I thought you didn't feel well." She unpacks the box.

"I felt a little better." I started flipping through the pages.

"Did something happen with you and Joe?" She sits on top of the counter.

"We fixed it." I looked up with a small smile.

"What happened really?" She looks at me seriously.

"Remember I was at the model fitting with Sebastian for Friday." She nods and there was a smirk on her face. "So he was the one who helped measure me and everything. When the photoshoot was over he also helped out." She giggles.

"Like help take your clothes off? God he must loved that job." I swat her leg.

"Anyways...I was surprised when he actually did this, he touches my face and we were so close to each other. I had no idea what was happening. Joe walks in and I didn't know what to do. I was like oh my gosh what the hell." I shook my head. "Then they raised their voices at each other I had to drag Joe out."

"Woah...Hold on Sebastian does like you." She look curious.

"I have no idea." I shrugged. "I told Joe to apologize because he's going to have to see him quite a few times. The fashion show on Friday and others." I propped my head up in my hand.

"He'll apologize." She pats my shoulder and opens the fridge. "Oh and by the way how did Joe react with you?"

"We started fighting and then he said he was sorry. I said I was sorry. It's alright I was hanging out with him." I shrugged.

"Good because your my fave couple and I want you to get married." She smiles and looks at the time. "Jojo isn't home?" The door opens right that second.

"Hey guys." He walks in.

"Speaking of the handsome devil." Ilani kisses him. "Anne you want to join us for dinner?"

"Yeah sure." I nodded getting up and going to change.

* * *

I was wearing a flowy skirt and a pretty blouse I have designed out to dinner. Ilani and Jojo we're joking about something when I came down.

We went to a Mexican restaurant because we were all in the mood. I was going to fix up my hair after it fell loose from its clip. My eyes were glued on my clip trying to fix it when I bumped into somebody. "Crap." I looked up.

"Anne we always bump into each other." Sebastian was smiling.

"Hi oh my gosh. I know." I laughed nervously.