Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Joe lets me visit Sebastian one last time before we leave for Maldives for our honeymoon. I didn't question why Joe let me go he seemed so cool about when I asked him if I could do so. "Call me when your done." He says giving me a kiss.

"I will." I get out of his car. Joe waits until I get into the building and I look around for Sebastian. He was sitting at the lobby. I looked back and Joe's car was gone. I'm in Sebastian's domain now. "Hey." I said and he got up giving me a quick hug. I smelled cigarette smoke on him.

"Thanks for visiting me." He says and we walked to the elevator.

"Sebastian?" I asked.

"Yea." He looks at me.

"Are you sure your doing alright?" I put my hands together.

"Great I've been sober for 2 weeks already." He smiles at me and I nod.

"Good." I said. When the elevator door opened he let me enter first. It was just the two of us and I tried not to make it uncomfortable so I talked about random blogpost I did about a new fashion trend I've seen blossoming. Sebastian didn't seem interested in my story but he stood a little closer to me. Finally when the doors opened I followed Sebastian down the hall to his apartment. As I entered it seemed so different now. Lonelier I guess. Sebastian lets me sit in the sofa. He offered water because that's the only drink he has in his fridge. As we both settled in our spots Sebastian looks at my tummy.

"Do you know the gender of the baby yet?" He asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." I held the glass tighter as he gets up and sits next to me.

"I'd like a healthy baby boy." He whispers.

"I-I'd have whatever." I feel his hand go around mine. "Sebastian for the millionth time this is Joe's." I pulled my hand out of his grip.

"I want a test. After your baby is born I want a DNA test." He says.

"Fine I'll do it. I'm already telling you right now that it's not yours." I moved away from him.

"You don't know." He says. I looked down at the glass of water.

"Sebastian if your only doing this to get me back from Joe it's not going to work. I'm here to see if your okay." I tell him coldly and suddenly his expression changed quickly to surprise.

"Alright I'm sorry. I'm not going to say or do anything." He raised up his hands.

"From now on Sebastian I'm your friend and nothing else." I looked at him carefully.

"Yes." He still doesn't look like he's listening.

"Understand?" I look away once he gives me eye contact.

"I understand." He says.

* * *

It was just a short little visit and now I was just waiting for Joe to come pick me up. Sebastian was standing a few feet away from me whistling to himself. "So where are you going for your honeymoon?" He puts his hands in his pockets and looks down at the sidewalk.

"Maldives." I said and he looks over to me.

"That's nice." He says. "How long will you be gone?"

"A week." I see Joe park in front of us. "Oh here he is." I could see Joe looking at us through the window.

"Okay so I'll see you after your honeymoon. I hope you have fun." He looks at me.

"I will." I opened the door Joe glanced at Sebastian then looked away. As I sat down Joe pulls something out from the back.