Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Joe's POV

The meeting was just talking about all the venues we could choose from in Madrid. I was too busy thinking about that delivery I got today of Anne's sketchbook. Sebastian came into mind and I broke the pencil I was holding. "Joe are you alright?" Kevin asked.

"Yea fine." I said putting the pencil down. I knew the kids were safe with me and Anne is at the hotel. She's smart enough not to leave. Most importantly if Sebastian sent the sketchbook to me then he doesn't know where Anne is. After the meeting we went out to grab lunch. I called Adrian and Gavin from the lounge room where I let them play.

"Daddy where are we going?" Gavin asked and I looked down at him.

"Just going to get lunch." I said and he nods. "Anything you want to eat?"

"Fries." He says excitedly. Oh he's just like his mother.

"What about you Adrian?" I asked and he turned his head because Nick was carrying him.

"I'm hungry." He says and I smiled.

"Yea what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Say pizza." Nick says and I nudge his back.

"Same thing as Gavin." Adrian says.

"Okay we need to find a place where they sell some good fries." I said and Gavin wanted me to carry him.

We did find a place thanks to Kevin and we got our own table outside on their nice patio. There was some grass at the back and the old buildings surround us. It was only the five of us. The boys had finished their food quickly and now they were playing on the grass. There was some nice flowers and a small fountain. I'm sure Anne will love this. I will need to bring her here. I was drinking my water when Kevin brought something up. "Gavin seriously looks like you when you were younger."

"Yea. There are some features that look like it's Anne's." I take a fry from Adrian's plate.

"Adrian on the other hand has those blonde streak in his hair. Where'd he get those from?" Nick was still eating.

"He's hair is going to get darker." I shrugged and I stared at Adrian. He had Anne's lips and then when I stared at him more this very sick feeling came into my stomach. Nothing else looked like Anne's features.Or mine... Adrian had nothing from me. I didn't realize this before but Adrian has the facial features of Sebastian. I shook that thought away and I just kept on pushing it away every time it came to my thoughts. It can't be right because they're twins.

"Adrian looks....Joe." Nick looks at me when I slammed my glass on the table.

"He has the facial features of that goddamn prick Sebastian." I said and we all looked at Adrian. I grew sick and I thought of Anne. I know I was the only one she slept with.

"But he does have some of Anne's features." Kevin states.

"Joe I don't know about you but I should get that checked on." Nick says. I watched my two sons play and roll around in the grass. They're my twins,both my children. Anne and I are the parents. I looked at Adrian and then Gavin. The difference can be spotted. Now that I look at this in a different point of view. How is this possible.

"Honestly I think your just stressing out Joe. The thought of Sebastian comes into your mind and it screws up your thoughts. Manual manipulation." Kevin states.

"I know." I rubbed my temples.

* * *

We were back at the studio and while they were just playing around in the studio. I watched as Adrian and Gavin were being taught by Nick how to operate stuff. Gavin looked interested but Adrian not so much. I went to a different room and I took out my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Yes this is Lawrence. Joe?" My friend answered.

"Run the DNA testing. I need to know." I said.

"I'll get right to it. I'll call you back when I get the results." He says.

"Thanks." I glanced at door. Putting my phone down I buried my face in my hand. God please I hope Adrian is my son. I started to fidget with the wedding ring on my finger. Oh Anne I can't let this break you. I rubbed my stubble and watched as Adrian came into the room.

"Daddy?" He asked and I opened my arms. I let him sit on my lap.

"Yea what's up?" I brushed out the hair out of his eyes.

"You're worried." He says and I kissed hi forehead.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Okay." He says and he hugs me. He's my son. I know it. He won't be anyone else's but mine. Anne and I are his parents I'm sure of it.