Chapter 82

Chapter 82

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I took another one so I could dry my hair. I went out to the room and hummed "Lovebug" to myself. I looked up at the vanity mirror and froze. "Anne you thought you found such a good hiding spot."

"Sebastian what are you doing here?" I shook and he closed the door. He also removed a jacket placing it the small table by the door. Sebastian made sure the door locked and he puts his hands in his pockets walking towards me.

"Isn't it obvious I'm taking you back to New York? Where are the kids?" As he got closer I could see the dark shadows under his eyes. It gave him this menacing look and I backed away.

"If you don't want trouble you need to leave." I held my towel close to me.

"I don't want any trouble and for that to happen you need to listen to me." He holds out his hand.

"No. You need to leave."I said reaching back for the wall.

"Why are you so scared of me?" He asked taking big strides and grabbing me by the arm. I shrieked but he covered my mouth. "You used to love me Anne. I never wanted to hurt you. I treated you like a queen. Now this how you repay me. Treating me like I'm some sort of monster." He throws me down on the bed straddling me and his one hand pinning my hands down. The other covering my mouth. "I love you so much. What do you understand about that?" He leans down to kiss my neck and I squirmed thrashed my legs. He let's go of my mouth.

"Your a sick monster. I can't believe I even loved you." I spit at him and he choked me. I started to gag and I clawed at his hands. The fury in his eyes are frightening me. All I can think about is him going to kill me right here. His grip loosens and he starts to cry stroking my neck. This was my moment and I pushed him off. I hit his face and I fell off the bed. I was running for the door when he grabbed me by the waist and he threw me on the ground. His hair had been disheveled and a sneer was on his face. Tears had streaked his face and I just wanted to smack him

"Without me you won't be here where you are." He says wiping his eyes on his sleeves.

"What the hell do you mean?" I said backing away.

"I was the one that got you invited to that fucking fashion show. Where you met me and that useless husband you have." He points to himself.

"You didn't even know me yet." I said and he balls his fist.

"You were one of those fashion bloggers I praised. I found out you were a designer and I got you invited." He kneels on the floor in front of me. "I am the reason why your so famous now. That's where you met Joe. That huge mistake I did when I didn't call you earlier enough. You were supposed to be mine first. I had you in my hands but people steal. Joe stole your attention from me."

"It's too late you can't do anything about it." I said.

"He stole you again before I asked you to marry me. Then he steals my son. Who's the monster now." He yanks my legs and I slapped his face again. "Scream and your world will come crashing down."

"Stop!" I push him away and he pulls the towel off me. "Sebastian please I'm begging you." I was crying and he pulled me on to the bed. He unzips his pants.

"Shut up." He says pinning my arms down and I thrashed around. "I told you to shut up." He slaps me hard in the face and it stung so much I started to cry.

"You said you would never hurt me." I cried and it was scary to see him like this. He sunk into me and a pained moan escaped my lips. I didn't want him here I cried and cried. Sebastian I knew before was gone. This one is a true monster. I couldn't look at him and I turned my head away because his eyes burned through me.

"Look at me." He grabbed my face and faced me forward. A forced kiss and i thrashed around. I can feel his clawing hands on my body and I cried. "You fucking ruined me." He says through gritted teeth.

"I did nothing." I said and then I heard a door close. Sebastian gets a hold of my neck again and I struggled. There was the sound of wood splitting and Joe suddenly was in the room. I hear him shout and Sebastian was off me. Joe was punching Sebastian and he wouldn't let down without a fight. I grabbed my robe and I see the Joe had a bloody nose already. I was weakened to even stop the fight. Sebastian was furious and he threw Joe aside. I got up and got in between them. "Stop." I screamed.

"Move." Sebastian pushed me and I stumbled. Joe grabbed him and punched him squarely at the jaw. He fell back towards to the door. Joe was about to tackle him when Sebastian pulls out a gun from out of his jacket. He raised it up and Joe stopped and raised his arms to shield me from it.

"Sebastian please I'm begging you to put that down." I cried and stood frozen.

"You took her away from me. She was mine." Sebastian shouts and blood was being splattered every where as he spoke.

"She was never yours to begin with." Joe hisses.

"Joe that's enough." I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and he moves back to protect me.

"Give her up to me and we will both walk out like nothing happened." Sebastian was holding the gun tightly. I was shaking and Joe still hasn't budged.

"She's never going to ever love you. Or even anyone." Joe says and then Sebastian starts laughing.

"If your out of the picture Anne has no choice but to love me instead." Sebastian smiles before there was a loud bang and I screamed when Joe's body slumped against mine. I saw blood and lots of it. Joe's eyes were wide and I blood came out of his mouth. I screamed for help and Sebastian stood there smirking. He dropped the gun. My nerves were going haywire. I couldn't feel anything. I pressed on the bullet wound but it was no use. Joe wasn't moving.