Chapter 97

I had the gun placed above Sebastian's head. Both my hands were trembling. He was sleeping so soundly and for a second I saw flashes of when we used to be together. Sebastian was so peaceful when he slept beside me and now as I stare at him I see the real monster who has tried ruining my life so many times. Who's hurt me and my family. Who's taken me away from them. My finger pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes.

There was a click but no shot ringing out.

I looked back at Sebastian who's dark eyes opened in a flash. He got up grabbing my arm and throwing me down on the bed. "You think I'm stupid?" he growls yanking the gun from my hand and pushing it against my forehead. He pulls the trigger I screamed and nothing comes out. He laughed kissing my neck and throwing the gun aside he used both his hand to pin my hands to the bed.

"Sebastian-"

"Luckily I emptied it out before going to bed," he whispers. "You thought I'm stupid enough to leave a loaded gun?"

"Sebastian," I screamed as he bites my neck hard.

"You were going to shoot me. You weren't hesitating to kill the father of our child?" I screamed in pain as he bites the skin to my shoulders. I kept on screaming. "Go ahead scream no one can hear you from here. No one can save you,"

_

"Breaking news. Fashion designer Anne Rivon Jonas has been missing for the last 48 hours and her family has been desperate for help. Police suspects that Mrs. Jonas has been kidnapped and are still on the search for the singer Joe Jonas' wife," the tv was loud and I couldn't tell if it was morning or day time because it was dark. Really dark.

"Sebastian?" I whispered and I tried pulling my arms but they were tied to something. I moved around and I realized I was blindfolded. "Sebastian!" I screamed.

"Shush baby girl," the bed shifted and I felt a hand slide underneath my blindfold.

"Sebastian please this hurts," I looked up and I saw the rope tied tightly against my wrist.

"Did you ever think that every time you told me to go or hang up on me that it hurt me too?" he grabbed my face and I squeaked. I can feel his hand graze up my shirt. I started shrieking and squirming in fear. His phone started ringing and he shoves the blindfold in my mouth. He placed his finger on my lips and answered his phone. "Hello Mom," he says getting up and I started calling out for help but it just came out like mumbles. "What? I haven't seen the news yet. Kidnapped? Mom if you think I have something to do with this I did nothing I'm in London right now," Sebastian turned around to look at me his smirk visible and I was shivering. "She's angry I know it. She wouldn't just leave like that. Mom I know Anne she'll try to runaway from what she doesn't want to deal with. Look if the police can't find her I will," he hangs up and throws his phone on the bed. He yanks the blindfold from my mouth.

"Sebastian I hate you," I spit on him and he wipes the spit from off his face. He looked at me and smiled. "I hate you let me go," I kicked and he grabbed my neck.

"You're not going anywhere," he pushes his lips against mine and I tried bitting him but he squeezed my fave.

"Getting a bit fiesty," he chuckled and pulling my face and kissing me again. I screamed and he laughs. "You stay here while I get some little goodies." He shoves the blindfold in my mouth. I glared at him as he got out of the bed and putting on his coat. The gun was put in his pocket and he turned to look at me."I'll be back baby girl now be good." I began to kick at random and he chuckled leaving me in this hellhole. The tv was still on reporting other news and I was waiting for my face to show up again. It wasn't long till the news lady reported my story again and I saw Joe being interviews in the background. My eyes lit up at the sight of him but when they showed his interview footage my heart broke. He looked tired and scared. Never have I seen him like this before.

"I just want to say to everyone out there that my wife Anne has no motive to runaway from her problems. She had no motive to runaway and leave her family.

If she didn't runaway the only thing left it that she was kidnapped. I don't know by who but police are now working on finding her abductor.

As of right now Anne if you are watching this and whatever people say it's true. Please come back home. Our kids miss you. I miss you. I love you so much," he stared at the camera making it feel like he was talking to me personally. I started crying calling out his name and yanking at the. The blindfold fell out of my mouth and I got an idea. I began to bite at the ropes tied around my wrist but then I realized that they were too strong that by the time I finally loosened it up Sebastian will be back and he'll see what I was trying to do.

I just laid there thinking about Joe and the kids. What must they be doing now? I really miss them and I wish Sebastian would let me go already. I know it would never happen until I do something g to force me out of here. The gun was my only hope but that plane was screwed up. I was thinking about maybe getting hold of the utensils but he always kept an eye on those because he spoon feeds me.

The door creaked open and heard Sebastian whistling. His footsteps sounded excited coming up the stairs and when I saw him my heart stopped. He was holding bags and he drops them on the floor. "I got a surprise for you baby," he walks over to me and I was so scared. He untied me from the bed and dragged me into the bathroom. I was screaming.