Chapter 92

Chapter 92

The ride home was quite the boys were asleep in the back. I was looking out the window pulling Joe's blazer around me. He handed it to me before we got in the car. I was sleepy and my eyes were about to shut when Joe reaches over and places it on my knee. Looking up I push it off before telling him to just keep driving.

He doesn't say anything.

When we got home I carried Adrian into the house while he took Gavin. We brought them into their room and the boys were sleepily changing into their pjs and brushing their teeth. I on the other hand took Joe's pillows and walked to the guest room and dumped them on the bed. I went back to my room and locked the door. When he returned to the room from downstairs he tried opening the door. "Open the goddamned door!" he says with anger in his tone.

"Go sleep in the guest room where you won't bother me," I said pulling my blankets to my chin.

"Anne please don't do this," he says turning the knob numerous times.

"I had enough so now go learn your lesson and sleep in the guest room. You pushed it Joe," I rolled my eyes.

"He started it," he sounds like he's going to start whining.

"I said go sleep in the guest room," I said and he lets go of the doorknob. Finally.

Adrian and Gavin were sitting at the kitchen table. We didn't use the dinning table today. Joe was coming downstairs and I don't look at him as he kissed the boys' foreheads. He walked to me but ignored his advances for a kiss. I moved away and he takes toast from the plate I was preparing. "Mommy what could we do today?" Adrian asked and I glanced at Joe who was busy making himself coffee.

"Whatever you guys want to do," I said and Joe sips his coffee. I sit down not looking at Joe and he reached over to Gavin to give him some toast.

"Can we play soccer at the park?" Gavin asked and Joe nods.

"Yes sure I'll bring you boys. What about you Mommy would you like to join us?" he says and I look at him.

"I'll stay home why don't you bring them," I said finishing my breakfast.

_

"We'll be back Mommy," Adrian gives me a kiss and he followed Gavin around who had the ball. Joe showed up next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Gumdrop," he says and I don't answer him. "I know I was wrong." They leave and I went to my workroom. My phone started ringing and Ilani's number came on the screen.

"Hey Anne I'm in the area do you want go out to get coffee or something?" she says.

"Yea sure Joe took the kids out," I said quickly putting on a sweatshirt and I was down the steps so quickly I thought I just slid down the whole thing.

"Ilani I need to talk to you too," I said and locked the door.

"Yes we can talk. I'm just around the corner," she says. When I saw her I jogged and gave her a hug. "Is this about Joe?"

"Yes. . . ,"

"Did he hurt you?" she asked.

"No remember yesterday. I got mad at him and now I don't want to talk to him," I looked around for paparazzi. I hope they don't see me out and about.

"See you gotta be tough on that man sometimes. Now he's going to be so careful," she pulls open the door to the cafe.

"Ilani he's changed so much," I bite my nail.

"He's the same to me," she gets on the line.

"No like it's worse when it comes to guys. Not just Sebastian anymore," I said and she made her order. I do the same before she speaks up again.