Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The next day at the photoshoot Sebastian was there and I really didn't want to see him. I'm starting to get mixed feelings about him. He was there because Maria still wanted him to be part of this. I'm supposed to be wearing the line he had made for women. My line actually went on sale more guys come to Ilani's shop with their girlfriends. I also later found out the Maria is cousins with Sebastian. A few makeup artist were retouching my make up before I was to get the pictures taken. I was wearing the suit jacket and pencil skirt Sebastian made. I posed with a sketchbook in hand. The next picture my hair made professionally messy. I wore a light dress that I really loved from Sebastian's line and shoes with a chunky heels. I held loose sketches of blouses, skirts, pants, and dresses. Then there was a normal regular me. I was wearing a denim romper. I looked natural and I smiled at the camera holding up the stack of my real sketchbooks. Rolls of fabric at my side. "That was just beautiful." Maria comes up to me.

"Could I see the pictures?" I asked.

"You look so perfect. Sebastian said you looked very beautiful." At her comment I blushed. I looked at the pictures and I realized Sebastian was sitting on the other side of the room on his phone. He glanced up at me and smiled. I returned him a small one and I looked back at the pictures. There was a lot of different versions and now all they need is to choose the perfect three. The magazine with my article will come out next month.

Ilani called right on time I was leaving to get some dinner.

"How did the photoshoot go?" She asked.

"It's was an awesome experience. It feel so unreal." I said.

"I can't wait to see those pictures." She says. I smiled and made the softest scream I could.

"I can't believe in in those pictures." I said.

"By the time I come back you might even have your own reality show." She laughs and I had to stop walking because my sides hurt.

"Joe and the others might be partying in Vegas right now." I said.

"Aww I'm missing it too." She says.

"I really want to be with Joe." I said.

"The time has come." She says dramatically. "Anne knows who she wants to be forever. Joseph Jonas."

"Haha." I said.

"I gotta go. The bae and I are going on another gondola ride." She says.

"Oh okay have fun." I said.

"Bye." She hangs up. I open the door to Chipotle. This is my dinner tonight and I'm actually happy about it.

* * *

Joe called me at 4 in the morning and I know that it's 1 in Vegas. I was kind of worried and I answered as soon as I saw his name on his screen. "Hello Joe are you guys okay over there?"

"Hi baby." He slurs.

"Oh no. Joe you didn't drink too much right?"

"A few. So how was your day?" He asked.

"The photoshoot was today and it was really cool to do it."

"That was today. I forgot damn it. Will get to see the pictures though?" He asked.

"Yeah if you promise that you'll go to bed now. You have a flight tomorrow." I said.

"I will. Goodnight Gumdrop."

"Goodnight sweet dreams." I said.

"I love love love you." He says.

"Love you much much more." I smiled. We hang up and I quickly fell asleep.

It was 9 am when I woke up and I dragged myself out of bed to eat some breakfast. Joe must on the plane already. I distracted myself by sketching and just started pulling rolls of fabric out of the closest. I took the mannequin out and I pinned some pieces of floral prints on to it. I worked the rest of the day finishing three garments. It was really jut a day for myself and I went to get my nails done, bought some new buttons and thread, grocery shopping at Whole Foods and did some laundry. Joe had a bunch of clothes left at my apartment I decided to clean them and give them back. Chores was all I did today and later that I took my book from the shelf and started reading. I fell asleep on the sofa exhausted.

* * *

I was waiting at the airport for Joe the next day. He said he was going to call as soon as the plane lands. I waited patiently in the car with my phone out. I was on the blog reading some comments. They have changed. No more rude comments about me or anything. Occasionally I saw a few but it was less than what I got before when Joe and I started dating. Ignored them and I put the phone down. I picked my book up and I glanced at a few people walking in a group. Cameras were at hand. I sighed. Paparazzi again. They must have found out that Joe was coming back. I picked up my phone again and texted Joe that the paps were here. After a half hour or so Joe called. "Hi. Are you here?"

"Hey and yea I'm near the back exit. I didn't go out at the front I saw your text." He says.

"Okay I'll go get you." I said. I put the phone on my lap and honked at the car that decided to stop right next to me. "Hello I cannot move.." As soon as I got to the back exit I saw Joe and I waved at him.

"Hello Gumdrop." I got out of the car. He picked me up a few inches of the ground and kissed me.

"Hi Dj Danger." I kissed his cheek and I moved my lips to his lips.

"Sweetheart you still remember my nickname?" He pulls me back at arms length.

"Obviously." I helped him with his luggage and he sat shotgun. I got in the car. "No paps in sight. They will be totally disappointed." I said. He puts his hand on my thigh. My weakness. All girl's weakness. With his other hand he put his shades up on his head.

"Very disappointed." He smiles and I glanced at him. He squeezed my thigh and I put my hand over it.

"I missed you so much Joe." I said.

"Missed you to baby." He leans over to kiss my temple. I smiled feeling giddy.