Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The girls went up to us and Sebastian held my hand firmly. "Aren't you Anne Rivon?" One of the girls asked and I nod. "We weren't so sure at first but can we get a picture?" Sebastian looks at me and I nod.

"Sure." I get up and one if the girls had her phone out. Sebastian was the one to take the picture.

"We were so sad when you and Joe broke up. You were the perfect couple." One of the girls said and I laughed nervously. Sebastian cringes and he runs his hand through his hair as he waited.

"It's lovely meeting you." I said.

"Thank you so much." They were all smiling before they left.

"Where are we going now?" I turned back to Sebastian he was carrying the bags again.

"Anywhere you'd like. Let's just drop these bags off." He starts walking ahead of me. I take his hand and he doesn't close his fingers around mine.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing." He says it coldly. When we dropped our purchases back at hotel Sebastian looks through his luggage. I wait for him to find what he's looking for. There was a new vase of roses and I touched the petals sniffing the scent. "We can go." Sebastian takes my arm and we walked downstairs again.

"Can we ride a Vespa?" I smiled putting my chin on his shoulder.

"Finally you asked. I love riding around in those things. Let's get one. Shall we?" He opens the door for me and I take his hand. After choosing my favorite color and he puts my helmet on me we were off. I laughed as I hugged his torso tightly. We were touring around Paris on this baby blue Vespa. Sebastian tells me about the places and I watched all the stores we passed by.

"I'm really scared now." There was a lot of cars driving past us.

"It's alright just hold on." He laughs and I shrieked as he sped up passing the other cars.

"We're going to die." I held him tighter. He pats my hands and I laid the side of my face on his back. We finally stopped by the river and we got off.

"Wait here." He says. I leaned on the Vespa watching the boats pass by. I fixed my hair and I see Sebastian return with ice cream. "Here you go darling."

"Yay thanks." He stands next to me putting an arm around my waist. "That was scary but exciting." I giggled. He pulls me closer to his side and kissed my cheek. His lips cold from the ice cream.

"We have to go to one more place." He watched the boats along with me.

"Is it far?" I asked.

"We have the Vespa." He grins.

* * *

We were at a bookstore cramped in the middle of old historic buildings. I felt so happy seeing all those books in one small space. Sebastian looks around showing me books. "After seeing your bookshelves back home. I wanted to bring you here. When I used to live here with my parents they brought me to this bookstore."

"So many books." I touched all the spines. Behind a bookshelf hidden away from the owner Sebastian kisses my shoulder as I took one book down to look. His one hand moves my hair to the other side and kissed my neck. "Sebastian." I said pulling down another book to read.

"I just want a kiss." He whispers and I was reading while he nibbled on my ear.

"You'll get one if you don't bite my ear off." I said and laughs lightly.

"I'll try." He waits for me to finish going through the shelves. There was this smile on his face that made me blush. Sebastian your making it do hard to make a decision. I was holding a small stack of books and Sebastian took them from me bringing them to the counter.

"I got this." I was quicker this time but he took hold of my wrist. He handed in his card. "Sebastian stop doing that." I said.

"Your birthday week and my money. I'll do what I want with it." He smiles.

"My birthday isn't not until tomorrow." I was handed my bag of books.

"I'll still do whatever you want." He takes my hand.

"Don't pay for my stuff." I looked up at him.

"Um we'll see." We both get on the Vespa again. "By the way I need a kiss." He turns around and I kissed him right away. His hand gently took my face. "Lovely." He whispers.

* * *

We were both in the living room at the hotel the tv was on and both of us had our sketchbooks were opened. I was sitting on my crossed legs as I cut tiny pieces of my new fabrics and pinning them on the paper. Sebastian was staring at me and I caught quick glances of his blank paper. I made two designs already and Sebastian sat down next to me on the floor. He looks down at my work and he placed his hand on my knee. I let my head rest on his shoulder as I colored in my designs. He takes the book away from me. "Hey!" I said and he puts it on the sofa. He takes my hands kissed them both. I was speechless as he kissed one arm planting a kiss here and there crawling up to my shoulder. Then my neck and I feel him lift the pendant of my necklace.

"This looks so nice against your skin." He whispers. He kissed me on the center of my collar bones. His hair has fallen over his forehead. I brush it out of his eyes. I kissed him and he kisses me hard. He lays me down on my back in the carpet. Taking my shorts off he unzips his pants. With my help I took off his shirt. I gasped as he pins both my arms down. A smile on his face and I'm being kissed all over my neck,chest, and shoulders. I sighed turning my head to the side so Sebastian can have an easier access to my neck. He lets go of one of my wrist taking something of his pocket. I hear the crinkling of foil and he let's go of my other wrist in turn of holding me down at the waist. He eases into me I shut my mouth with a hand. I see him search for the remote putting the volume a little higher. He buries his face at my neck and his hand sliding under my shirt. I put my hands on his shoulders gripping hard. There he grunts finally and his jawline clenches. My mouth opens but I don't hear anything. I'm lost again.

* * *

It took longer for him to finish. He didn't want to stop we were both on the verge but he let's a few second pass by before he starts again. He finished off when he wanted too. He needs to savor every little moment. I was liking at the bathroom mirror my cheeks were red and my hair a mess. My body was sore from lying down on that floor the whole time. I cannot even believe we did it on a floor. I didn't not expect that. I wash my face to at least freshen me up a bit before going down to eat dinner. As I exited out of the bathroom Sebastian was just zipping his pants back up. "How do you feel?" He takes my hand and I ran my other one in his disheveled hair.

"Amazing." I gave him a smile and he kissed my hand.

"I'd love to do it again." He takes his shirt off the sofa and puts it on.

"Hmm..." I smiled teasing his lips.

"Come let's get dinner before I have the urge to do anything else." We walked out of the room. He puts an arm around my shoulder as we waited for the elevator. He peppers me with kisses and I giggled. We walked down the streets looking for a nice restaurant. We ended up eating right by the hotel they had really good food though and after that I was stuffed. I was tired from all that happened today and I wanted to go to bed. I checked my phone for any messages. Ilani asked what hotel I was staying at and I told her. I wasn't sure if I said it before. I was leaning against the headboard going through my messages and Sebastian comes into the room and takes of his shirt. He gets on the bed and sits across from me. "Guess who's turning 23?" He says in a sing song voice.

"I am." I giggled as he tickles my feet.

"I love you baby." He kisses my forehead. He said I love you. He finally said it. I look up at him and whispered,"I love you too."