Chapter 7

I put together a dark blue blazer and it looked tailored which is what I was trying to acheive. The trousers were next. It took a few hours of putting together and sewing. I looked nice after a few hours of none stop working of ironing and pressing. So far the finished pieces have looked preppy. I want them to look that way. In the end my trousers looked great. I rolled up the ends and paired it up with my blazer. Ilani knocks on my door.

"Hey hey." she has a plastic container in her hand. "It's lunchtime so I got you a sandwich."

"Aw thanks." I looked away from my inspiration board and smiled at her.

"Hey these look great." she touched the shoulders of the dressed mannequin.

"Thanks." She also put a bottled of iced tea on the table. We both looked up when we heard a knock on the door.

"Joe." I ran up to him and he picked me up. I kissed him on the cheek.

"You two are so cute." Ilani pats Joe's shoulder before going back downstairs to her store.

"Hey. You look pretty today." he kissed me on the nose.

"You always say that." I playfully pushed him away.

"It's true every time I come visit you here your wearing something nice." he gently takes my hand into his. Then his eyes catch the dressed mannequin in the corner. "Ooo. What's this." he pulls me over.

"You like it?" I asked him.

"Why yes my girlfriend made it." he kissed my temple and he turned the mannequin around. "Am I allowed to wear it yet?"

"Yea I still have time." I looked at my wall clock. He takes off his bomber jacket and I see his black V-neck tshirt. I carefully unbutton the blazer off the mannequin. "Your lucky its in your measurement." I put it on him and he looks at me while I straightened it out and he smiles.

"I feel snug." he says. It's looked casual with the black V-neck. I went to get a pin when he starts to unzip his pants.

"Uh." I stopped short.

"No it's ok I am not embarrassed. I didn't wear my hearts boxers today." he chuckles. "Your a fashion designer I'm pretty sure you've dressed guys before."

I nervously laughed and nodded. Yeah I dressed guys before but not Joe Jonas. He had many stylist before going with him on tour so I guess it isn't awkward for him. Joe was relaxed and he took of his jeans. He was wearing gray Calvin Klein boxers. I tried to look at him but I had to make sure he wasn't ripping any seams. I rolled up the trousers again and he looked handsome. I ran my hands over his hair and he smiles.

"Turn." I giggled and he do as I say. I smoothed out the back and he turned back. "You look so hot." He laughs and kisses me. Then he starts walking back and forth to me.

"Am I a perfect model?" he asked. I touched his scruff.

"Yes." I kissed him. I helped him change back. I put the blazer and trousers back on the mannequin.

"You aren't running late?" he says putting on his shoes.

"No I still have time." I rolled up the measuring tapes while Joe looked at my inspiration board. He smiles taking a quick picture of one of my pen sketches.

"I like this." he points it out. I unpin it from the board and handed him the piece of paper.

"You can have it." I tell him and he takes it in his hand.

"It's really beautiful." he smiles and kisses me. He ran his hands down my hair and I smile pulling him closer. "I don't want to hold you up they are probably looking for you now."