Chapter 52

Chapter 52

After our plane ride to Male, Maldives we had to take another boat to a small island where Joe has rented out a villa for the whole week. I hugged Joe and he puts a flower in my ear. He strokes my cheek and smiles. "Do you like it?." He says and I kissed him.

"Are you kidding? I love it here and I've spent only about twenty minutes." I caressed his jawline. Maldives is so breathtaking and it feels like paradise being here. As we walked the wooden bridge to a smaller island for our own villa Joe talks with the owner of the private resort. He introduces me to him and we have a small chat. Maybe 10 miles away from each other were other islands with villas. They all connected to the main island with the wooden bridges. Our baggages were brought to our villa and I removed my cardigan. It was already hot. Joe takes my hand and we walked over the bridge. The water was crystal clear and I was ready to swim. As we got to the door I see through the floor to ceiling windows the inside. I gasped when Joe opened the door. He closed it behind us and I looked around the spacious area. There were small windows on the ceiling which allowed light. The bedroom was down the hall. The living area was so modern and had a beach feel to it with the straw mats.

"You like it?"Joe asked putting the keys on the dining table. He opens the straw screen to the backyard where it has a pool and a nice patio. It has rock walking surrounding the whole villa giving us plenty of privacy.

"This is breathtaking Joe." I looked at him.

"This is our paradise." He pulls me close to his chest and I smiled as he leans a little closer to my lips.

"I love it here already." I said and he captures my lips. A smooth soft kiss and he leads me to the room. Down the hall one side of the wall was glass so you could see the backyard. The pool had lanterns floating around in it. "Woah this is fancy." I said staring at it as we passed by. He opens our bedroom and I covered my mouth. On the four poster bed there was rose petals in the shape of a heart. In the middle it read 'Reserved for Mr. and Mrs. Jonas' Joe guides me by holding my waist. The room was so airy with the big wide windows with white netting drapping ove them and on the four poster bed. There was thousands of pillows too. Also a day bed was by the wall window. Another door led to the bathroom. It was an open air bathroom. A bathtub for two, two sinks, and a shower. "Oh you can go straight to the backyard." I said awestruck by everything. We went straight out to the backyard. The pool was big enough and on the table at the patio was bottles of champagne. Joe smiles at me as there was a gate for the way out to the beach. I opened it and I stepped on the white sand. I was overjoyed. They have straw mats out here with vibrant throw pillows. The water was the perfect shade of turquoise. I was in love with this place. Thankful for everything at the moment. Joe was watching me as I walked back to the villa. He drapes his arm around my shoulder.

"We should take a nap." He walks us back to the bedroom. "So romantic huh?" He smiles at me. He scoops up a bunch of petals and sprinkles it all over me while I was getting undressed from my jeans and shirt. "Come here." He pulls out of his own jeans.

"What?" I laughed and he pulls me to the daybed.

"Our luggages are outside. Plus it's too hot." He sits down and he pulls me on top of him.

"I don't want to ruin the bed yet. We'll have more time to ruin it later." He wiggles his eyebrows and I pinched his arm. Finally he lays on his side while I was on my back. His fingers swirled around on my stomach and he has this dazed smile on his face. My eyes drooped slowly as his lips press against my neck.

* * *

The sound of Joe laughing woke me up from my sleep. It was already dark outside and the lantern lights were turned on in the room. A soft blanket was thrown over me and the tv was on. Joe must be waiting for me to wake up. I smiled when I saw that he had already put our clothes in the closet and my things on the vanity for me. I went through my bag for my phone and I have no messages. I go through my blog to find new comments and likes. I posted a picture of the rose petals on Instagram. Everyone commented their best regards for our honeymoon. I get dress in a lightweight attire and some sandals. As soon as I stepped out to the living area Joe's attention was on me. "Hey Gumdrop." He smiles. I sit down next to him and I get a kiss. "There's a reservation I made earlier." Joe turns of the tv and stretches.