Chapter 94

(Joe's POV)

5 months pregnant and we already now that we were getting a baby girl. Anne was so excited that she got a room painted for her already. Bought all the things for the room. Kevin and Dani were so excited to give some of Alena's baby stuff. I was so excited and anything Anne  wanted I got her. Gavin and Adrian were also excited to become older brothers to a sister. They were already drawing family portraits with a baby girl in the picture. Very heartwarming and I've never so complete in my whole life.

I was in the living room playing building blocks with the boys and they were telling me what they wanted for their birthday which was coming up in a few weeks. I heard the door open and Anne telling the dogs to get in. They came rushing in to the living room. The boys went to let Winston and Brannon while I got up. I was walking down the hall when I saw a glimpse of what I thought was the delivery guy but when I turned to walk back to the kids I heard Anne sigh. I went walking back and opened the door. "Anne are-" Sebastian was standing there holding Anne's arm. "You have the fucking guts to show your face in front of my house," I got down the steps and grabbed him by the collar.

"Joe I already told him to leave. Let him go," Anne was pulling my arm.

"You really don't learn your lesson do you Sebastian?" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm already leaving," he says back to me.

"What are you doing touching my wife?" I shook him.

"Joe stop," Anne grabbed my shirt.

"She wasn't agreeing with me," he glanced at her and I push him.

"Fuck you she doesn't have to agree with any bullshit," I shoved him to the street but he retaliates and punches me. I was shocked at first and Anne gasped.

"Sebastian just go," Anne says letting me go and she pushed him away. He holds her but then pushes her aside. She falls and I quickly got her up she was fine she kept on telling me. I held her close and put my hand on her stomach

"Let me see Adrian!" he looked frantically at her. He's here for Adrian. No I can't let him take my son. Anne looked at me a scared look her face. Wait I can't let Anne know. I got ready to punch him back when Sebastian laughs. "If you won't let me see Adrian then I'll just have to ask your husband."

"Sebastian please," Anne leaves me and was grabbing at his shirt. He doesn't let her get to him.

"Joe let me see my son Adrian," those words hit me coming out his mouth than when I read the DNA results of Adrian and Gavin's. Anne looked at me frantically and she came to me.

"Joe don't believe a word he's saying. It's untrue Adrian is your son!" she was crying and her face was so worried.

"Anne i-it's true," I looked at her then everything got so quite. Her face paled and she faints in my arms. Sebastian came to help and then I saw the blood running down her legs. I panicked and told Sebastian to call for help. Adrian and Gavin came outside wondering where I went but when they saw what was happening to shout for them to stay inside. I picked Anne up trying to get her conscious and my heart was racing I just told Sebastian to get the kids which I felt was a bad decision but I had no choice I had to get Anne to the hospital. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as I got her to the hospital and they had to take her away from me. Sebastian had brought the kids and they were worried. I looked at Sebastian in disgust and took the kids away. Ilani came with Anne's mom who looked so worried. I gave them the kids and told them that Anne was inside. I couldn't let anything happen to Anne or our baby. Everything is just happening so fast and I had to take a break. I went outside for a breath of fresh air before I could back and see how Anne was doing. Sitting on a bench outside Sebastian had a cigarette in hand. He blew up the smoke and I was walking towards him ready to bash his face in. This was all his fault. I tried to keep my self in check and stopped in front of him. "How long? How long have you known that Adrian was yours?" He doesn't look at me. He kept his attention on the cigarette.

"Since he was an infant. Anne didn't want me to say anything to you," he says.

"You fucking shit you raped her," I was charging at him but he stopped me.

"I didn't it was days before she left me for you. We were together in Paris for a week and she ends up with you. I have no idea what you two have done but I thought I was the only one to get her pregnant. I was planning that pregnancy so it was a way she would stay with me,"

"You thought wrong," I jabbed his chest with my finger.

"So it actually turns out that you know as well. How exciting this turned out to be. I've been using this as a way for her to be my good girl. I don't tell you and she'll have to do what I want," he throws his finished cigarette away.

"You sick bastard," I was going to go for him again but he stands up.

"How do you think her parent will react? Your parents? Everyone really," he says.

"My wife is in the emergency room unconscious with our baby's life is endangered and you think this is going to worry me. Why don't you fuck off?" I shoved him.

"I'll leave," he pats my shoulder and walked away.

"Don't show your face again," I said and stormed back into the hospital. Ilani was in the waiting room and she got up.

"Joe the doctor was looking for you," she says and I went to go look for him. I didn't have to go to far I bumped into her in the hallway.

"Mr. Jonas," she says.

"How is she? Is our baby okay?" I looked at her.

"Mr. Jonas I'm so sorry to tell you this but she has had a miscarriage. We tried the best that we can but we were unable to save the baby," she solemnly bows her head. "I'll let you go and see her." I stood there in the empty hallway with a ringing sound in my ear. Miscarriage?

"Joe what happened is she okay?" Ilani was walking to me.

"The baby is gone," I run my hands down my face.

"What?" she gasped and tears were welling up in my eyes. "She-she can't." I went to go check on Anne and when I opened the door my eyes released the tears. She was asleep and her face was so pale and I could see the tear streaks down her cheek. She must know. She cried herself to sleep. I sit beside her taking her hand in my own. What has happened to us?