Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I was backstage the concert was about to start. MSG was sold out and I saw how full the stadium was. I was thrilled to see so many fans. The band was doing a group circle and Joe called me over. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me in. "Let's do this thing." Nick puts his hand in the middle.

"When I say Team you say Jonas." Kevin shouts. Everyone put their hands in the middle. Joe looked at me motioning to put mine in. I did and he took his hand from under the bottom an out it on top of mine. Everyone saw that and glanced around grinning.

"TEAM!" Kevin shouts.

"JONAS!" We all shouted I response while letting our hands fly up.

Their opening song was going to be "What Do I Mean To You" Joe swung on his guitar ready to step out unto the stage. He looks at me and walks over. "This concert is for you." He kissed me right in front of everyone and they all cheered and awwed.

"Finally!" Someone said and I laughed. They got on staged and I wanted to be out in the crowd so I made my way out. A few fans were familiar with me and they asked for a picture. I smiled and said yes. They asked if Joe and I were back together I only kept on smiling and shrugged. I don't want to tell them yet. The concert was going great as always. The fans were screaming when Joe took of the jacket he was wearing. When I went to his other concerts before we even meet I always screamed when he did that. Until now I screamed with the girls.

"Alright everyone." He says walking around keeping eye contact to every girl he sees. Then he spots me and smiles. "This next song is for this one girl in my life that I never wanted to loose and now she's mine again." The crowd went crazy and girls right next to me screamed out my name.

"Anne! Anne! Anne!" They looked at me and went even more crazy.

"Can that girl come up here?" Joe says. All the girls went crazy. Joes going to sing to me infront of everyone. Everyone's going to know that Sebastian and I are done and a day after that I get back with Joe. My life has been a drama so far. I couldn't wait what the media will say about this. The security helped me up the stage. Joe takes my hand and let's me sit down on the chair. "It's Anne everyone!" Joe says. They crowd was cheering and screaming my name. I waved at everyone. "Anne my darling you should know your my Lovebug." The girls at the front were screaming we love you Joanne. That was our ship name. Nick started singing, then Joe and even Kevin was singing. The brothers were doing a perfect harmony. Joe takes my hand and stands beside me. "This is adorable Joe." I said but he only heard me. He looked down with such admiration at me I thought I was dreaming.

"Now I am..." Then the beat gets faster and Jack plays the drummers louder. "Speechless over the edge I am breathless I'd never thought that I'd catch this Lovebug again. Hopeless head over heels in the moment I'd never thought that I'd catch this but it's Lovebug again." They still played the instrumentals of the song while Joe went over to the mic stand. The crowd was cheering and Joe was breathing fast.

"Joe do you think it's time?" Nick asked. The girls at the front still could be heard chanting our ship name over everyone's cheering.

"Everyone is waiting." Kevin smiled. What is going on? I looked around and everyone had that same smile. Joe puts the mic back on the stand.

"Yes guys I think it's time." Joe turns back to me and everyone was chanting for us to kiss.

"What's happening?" I asked. Joe took the mic stand and brought it over by my chair. He lowers it so it was right about my height sitting down. He went backstage and everyone in the crowd was wondering what was happening. The band knew what was happening, they were all grinning. Joe came back out with the happiest smile on his face and his hands behind his back hiding it away from me and the fans. They were all screaming and cheering my heart was quickly beating. Joe kneels on one knee and puts his one free hand on my hand that were clasped in my lap. The whole stadium probably erupted with the shrinking voices of the fans.

"Anne Rivon will you marry me?" He smiles up at me revealing an open box with a diamond ring. The memory of Sebastian proposing came back but I didn't need that right now. I completely pushed it away. The mic was right beside me. My heart was screaming yes. My mind was screaming yes.

"Yes Joe! Yes." I felt tears in my eyes. I never thought this would ever happen to me. All the fans erupted with screams of joy. Joe got up and kissed me in front of everyone. The band was all clapping an they played the tune of "Just Friends" I cried on his shoulder. "I love you Joe."

"I love you very much." He says taking my hand and slipping the engagement ring on my finger. He turns my hand over I see engraved on the band of the ring was Anne Jonas. I looked up at him and threw my arm around his neck and kissing him. Everyone started clapping and cheering. I was happy once again.

* * *

The concert ended by 11 because they were having the best night of their life they kept on going even if the setlist was done. Probably the best concert I've ever been too as well. Everyone was tired but smiling and Joe came and put his arms around me. "Guys the next Mrs. Jonas!" He says. Dani gave me a high five and we both laughed. Joe took me back to the dressing room while everyone was busy starting to pack their instrument.

"Joe I can't believe this." I smiled and my cheeks felt flushed. The ring glittered on my finger.

"I was told if I really did love you I shouldn't let you go." He pulls me close to him. Where did I hear that from? More exactly who? Sebastian.

"Joe I'm sorry from whatever I did to hurt you." I whispered.

"I don't care about any of that. Your going to be married to me." He smiles kissing me. Gently at first and when we realized how much we missed each other it became hungry and desperate. My hands glided through his hair and his lips moved to my neck. There was a knock on the door and Joe stops there. I moved aside and he turns at me. "Come home with me." He mouths. He opened the door and Kevin comes in.

"We got fans at the back. They won't go until we leave." Kevin smiles at me. "Hey future sister in law." I laughed.

"Yea let's go greet them. Anne is it alright if you just wait for a few minutes." He turned to me.

"Yea sure." I say down in this purple sofa in the room.

"We'll be right back." He kissed my forehead. I checked my phone. So many notifications. I called Ilani.

"HOLY LORD GOD! YOUR GETTING MARRIED. YES FINALLY AND ITS JOE!" She shouts through the phone.

"Alright calm down. I can't believe this though. I never thought he'd asked me to marry him." I said.

"Don't tell him that Sebastian tried to propose to you too." She says.

"I know I won't obviously." I bit my lip.

"Are you coming home now?" She asked.

"I'm staying with Joe." I said.

"Oh alright." I can imagine her smiling right now.

"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"I better here some good stories tomorrow." She says.

"Maybe." I giggled. After our conversation I looked around the dressing room. There was some of Joe's clothes hanging on the rack. I went over to the dressing table and found his phone. I felt like snooping around again. I had the urge to open it. His wallpaper was me smiling with my teeth. That was probably when he made a joke about something before he took my picture. I unlocked his phone no password again. He had a different background it was the both of us kissing. I smiled and he received a messages from his friends. They congratulated him. No suspicious looking messages. I put down his phone and went back to the sofa. My phone rings and Sebastian's name was flashing. I quickly declined it.