Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I walked around the studio singing and ended up near the recording equipment. The speakers were right above and it sounded so clear. I felt Joe come up behind me and he takes my hands to pin on the ledge. His hands were warm on top of mine. "These songs urge me to want to make out with you right here, right now." He used his nose to caress the length of my neck. I moan as he sucks on the spot where my neck and shoulder meets. The cover he sang of one of the 1975 came on. I had no idea he would know I liked them. He grasps my hands and my fingers are still spread out. With a quick movement he turns me over and pressed himself against me. He kissed me hard on the lips. I put my hand on his shoulder to let me have a little room.

"Careful my tummy." I looked up his into his eyes.

"I know." He takes me to the leather sofa and he sits down first. Then he pulls me on top of him. "We're not going to do anything other than kissing." He smirks and pulls my legs apart so I was straddling him.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I take his face in my hands and he slides his hands under my shirt.

"Just thinking." He kissed me.

"Dirty." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"No." His hands stopped at the hook of my bra.

"We're in your studio and I'm pregnant. Kissing will be alright." I take his wrist.

"I asked and we can." His smirk doesn't disappear. "Plus no one will come in. Trust me." He kissed my neck and I bit my lip.

"I'm a little iffy Joe." I pulled away.

"Okay I'm not going to force you." His smile disappears but his hands still stroked my sides.

"We can still kiss right?" I stroked his cheek bones and his stubble on his chin.

"Absolutely." He takes my face and pulls me into a long kiss. Then his lips moved down underneath my chin, the middle of my neck, my collar bone, and back. Each kiss planted on my skin was gentle. Then he did it with his tongue the next round. My eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Joseph!" I gasped and his laugh vibrates on my neck.

"This is what happens when you deprive me." He kissed me non stop. I felt the bulge against his pants and it must start to hurt. I looked down at it but Joe takes my chin and tilts my head to the side to give him a better access of my neck. I slide my hands down his chest and I hook my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans. Gently trying not to attract his attention I moved my hands to his zipper. It's very tempting. His mouth opens on my neck and bites down gently at one spot. I sighed and pulled the zipper down slowly. He takes my wrist so suddenly and moves his lips to my ear.

"Gotcha." He smiles and I felt his hot heavy breath.

"I was just letting you out. Doesn't it hurt? I whispered and he grins.

"Yea it actually does." He unzips and unbutton his jeans. Yup I think I stared down at that bulge in his boxers for too long. He starts to laugh and he lifts my chin. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" I gave him a shy smile.

"Unbutton some thing of yours." He fiddles with the button of my pants.

"What did I say before?" I raised and eyebrow.

"Your very tempting you know that." He smiles and it makes me blush.

"No." I swat his chest playfully. He slides his hands to the back of my pants to slide his hands in them. "What's gotten into you? You've gone naughty all of the sudden."