Chapter 91

Chapter 91

I was awoken with the sound of laughter and I heard my mom's voice. Shit. I shot straight up on the bed and Joe was asleep next to me. "Joe get up the kids are home. My mom brought them here. Shit. Shit. Shit . She said she'll bring them to the show," I yanked Joe's arm to wake him up.

"Anne?" I heard my mom calling me. The kids were coming up the stairs. I pulled on a nightgown while trying to untangle satin strings off my wrist. I looked at headboard to find another one and on the bedpost at the end of the bed. I untied one from my ankle too. Joseph I knew you were going to pull this move.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Gavin and Adrian called out.

"Joe get up and clean this up," I said frantically trying to kick the clothes away and hide away a few condom wrappers. He got up so quickly and pulled up some pjs and a tshirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. "Don't let the boys come in here,"

"Okay okay," he says cursing as he removed the bedsheets off the bed.

I went outside to greet the kids and my mom. Oh god I didn't get cleaned up. "Hi I thought you were bringing the kids to the show instead?" I looked at my mom. The kids went running to hug me and I held them for a brief moment before I let go. I went to hug my mom quickly and she eyed me.

"They wanted to come home. Where's Joe?" she asked.

"Here. How's it going mom?" he showed up and I got so nervous.

"Another show Anne I'm so proud of you!" my mom said and I smiled.

"Thanks Mommy," I said and Joe touched my waist.

"You seem really tired what wrong?" My mom looked at me with concern.

"Oh I stayed up a bit making sure everything is perfect for today," I laughed nervously. Joe rubbed the back of his head.

"Joe you have to stop this woman. She won't stop working," my mom smiled squeezing my face and I just smiled.

"Do you want any coffee? We didn't start breakfast yet," I said and we all walked downstairs to the kitchen the kids followed us carrying their toys.

"Coffee would be good," she says and I quickly cleaned the counter top one more time before I glanced at Joe he had a grin on his face. Second time that happened. Chocolate syrup now whip cream. I smiled to myself when he nudge me with his hip.

We were all eating breakfast in the rooftop of the apartment. Gavin was playing pretend with Adrian on the side of the table. Joe was finishing his toast while my mom and I spoke. "So are the both of you planning on making a follow up after the twins?"

I almost choked on the blueberries I was eating. Joe patted my back and gave me water to drink. My mom had such a worried look on her face. "Oh are you alright?"

"I'm good," I smiled nervously at Joe. He looked nervous.

"So?" My mom doesn't drop the subject. Joe looked down at his plate.

"I don't know Mom two is good for now," I  stopped eating the blueberries.

"Okay," she smiles to herself and I turned to Joe embarrassed. Does everything we do look that obvious?

* * *

"Aww the boys looked adorable," Ilani says while she checks all the models before the shows starts.

"It was crazy trying to make them put on the stuff," I said shaking my head and I felt a hand go on my waist.

"Oh are you excited?" Joe says in my ear smiling.