Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We were back in the city in no time. My stomach was doing flips. He was bringing me to his apartment. I'm panicking because of I how I might look so anxious and nervous. It might make Joe feel like I'm not ready. I know I am. I waited my whole life for the right one. Here he is. He's my crush from the beginning and he's now my boyfriend.

"Okay..." He opens his door and I take deep breaths. "Don't be scared." He strokes my hair and I smiled. We kiss and as he was taking me to his room. I can see a glimpse of everything with my half closed eyes.

"Joe." We sat on the bed.

"What is it? Do you feel alright?" He placed both hands on my arms.

"I'm fine. Can we just be gentle." I feel my cheeks burning once again today.

"I will." He kisses my forehead. He pulls of my shirt and I shivered. I lowered my head. I was kind of shy.

"Anne your beautiful. I can't explain how much you mean to me. I'm in love with such a beautiful,talented, smart woman." He touches my collar bone then my neck. He then pulls of his shirt and I wanted to faint.

"I would never thought this would ever happen to me." I laughed quietly. He took my hand and he placed it on his chest. Joe is made so magnificently I can feel his muscles under his shirt all the time and now I get to touch them. He kisses my arms and I felt his hand on my leg.

"Your skin is lovely." He says. I didn't know what to say so I leaned forward to kiss him once again but I kissed his chin. He laughs lightly and takes my face to just look at me with his hazel eyes. I help him take off my skirt and I was now just in my underwear. He lays me down and gently he nudges my neck with his lips. Slow soft kisses and not too lustful ones. I let out a small sound and I feel his smile. He kicks of his pants and we were both almost naked. My heart was going crazy. My lungs were unable to make air now.

"Anne I'll be super gentle. I won't hurt you okay baby." He whispers. Our eyes locked and he unhooks my bra. I tremble from his touch and he smiles to make me comfortable. "It's okay." He kisses me and then I feel his body press against mine.

"I'm scared." I said gripping his shoulders. He soothes me.

"I know it might be scary but I'm here with you Anne." I kiss him just to make myself occupied and distracted. He kisses my chest and I squirm. We bought slipped out of our undies and I hear the foil. "I'm prepared Anne so just relax." He kissed me again. His strong arms wrapped around me.

My breath was being held and I feel his own warm one against my neck. Slowly my hands reached up to grip his shoulder. I didn't know what to expect but it felt wonderful and everything was warm. We whispered to each other and Joe was true to his word. I felt complete.

* * *

My eyes were adjusting to the bright sunlight coming into the room. I was sleeping on Joe his arm wrapped around my back and the other one holding my arm. His chin was on my head and I smile to myself. I felt such happiness and I really do feel loved. I slide off him and he was peacefully asleep with a small smile on his face. I pulled the blankets around me. I looked at my phone and there was a message from Ilani. She was looking for me. I texted her that I will be home soon. I'll try to explain later.

"Morning beautiful." Joe sits up on his elbows.

"Morning handsome." I kiss him on the cheek. He pulls me closer and nuzzles his lips on my shoulders and neck.

"How'd you sleep?" He strokes my thighs under the blanket.

"Wonderful. I felt snug." I hug him tightly and he rolls on top of me.