Chapter 6

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Joe turned on the tv. I shrugged and sat down on his sofa.

"Anything you want to watch." I said. He picked out Star Wars and I smiled. "I actually like Star Wars."

"You do?" he puts on the movie and cuddles up next to me.

"Yea I was a geek you know." I look up to him and he kissed my nose.

"Your my geek though." he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Luke I am your father." he says it in Darth Vader's voice.

"Noooooooo." I answer him and we laughed.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear. I felt a warm rush go through my body.

"I love you too." A smile was planted on his face.

* * *

I chewed slowly on my popcorn as we watched a battle scene in the movie. Joe had a blanket over his head and chewed on his nails.

"This part always made me so tense." he mumbles on his fingers.

"Yea. It's sad how Anakin turned to the dark side." I held a popcorn over his lip. He opened his mouth and I threw it in.

"Thanks." he starts to chew and I did it again. Our hands were entwined and he starts to stroke my knuckles. "I can't wait to start wearing your stuff." he leans his head towards me.

"I have some sketches I'll go show you tomorrow if you'd like." I run my fingers through his hair.

"Sure." he kissed my forehead and turned his attention back to the tv. We finished the movie at 12 and Joe stretched out his legs.

"Ugh I got to go. Ilani must be waiting." I looked at my phone it had 2 missed calls.

"Yea do you want me to drive you?" he takes my coat off the chair.

"Is that ok?" I put on my coat and his fingers brushed my skin. He smiles and takes the keys from the coffee table.

"I don't want you walking by yourself at night." he takes my hand and we walked out of his apartment. We went downstairs to the underground garage. We got into a SUV and he buckles up. I buckled my own seatbelt when I spot a disc. I picked it up and saw Joe's Playlist scribbled on the front.

"Oh." Joe looks at me then at the disc in my hand. "You want to listen to it?"

"Do you have your Jonas songs on there?" I asked him.

"Yea some." he starts the car and we exited out of the garage. The streets of New York were filled with energy even if it was 12 am. Joe played some songs for me and I listened. He didn't try to find a shortcut back to my apartment he took a longer way. It gave him more time for me. Joe takes my hand and holds it while the other steered the wheel.

"I love your taste in music." I tell him and he grins. He kissed my hand and glanced over to me.

* * *

Joe parked in front of my apartment my doorman already opened the door. I spot a few paparazzi coming closer with their flashes on. I turn back to Joe who looked worried at the sight of them.

"I'll see you ok." he kissed my forehead and I see the camera flash. My doorman went over to the paparazzi to tell them that no pictures were to be taken here.

"Come over some time so you could see my designs and maybe you can help me." I tried to smile and he takes my chin. He kissed me on my lips and I see more flashing cameras. I get out of the car and I hear the paps asking questions.